chapter 3- kyle

As the door swung open we charged in like we owned the place. Well we kinda did i mean its been empty for the last 10 years. The last time i was here was when i was at least 6 or 7 years old. And im now 17 years old so yeah you could say that we had fun as kids.

As the stale air hits our lungs we all cough intensely with a look of sickness on our faces and a horrid feeling inside.

As we meander around for a while we notice that not alot has changed. Bar a couple of things. Whilst taking a step back in time a part of us stayed.

The smell of rotted wood fills my nose and allmost burns the hairs as it stings the back of my throat. Looking at the walls the have been partially eroded over time and decayed.

This kind of makes me sad as i remember all the fun we had here when we were little looking around again i can see the spot where we broke in the last time we came here. Through the window we broke in last time we had a large pizza and two big bottles of soft drink as the reminders of our childhood stare at us through the imaginary portal of time sucks us back down memory lane.

"Hey guys over here" Aj yells from across the room.
"Shhhhhhhh" me and Matthew yell to tell him shut up nicely.

When we arrive to Ajs voice we see what he is so excited about.

Its a new game. "It must have been left here or it could be defulty" i say to the guys

"Yeah but still c'mon lets try it" Aj says with excitement in his voice.
"C'mon lets do it whats the worst that could happen" i say

Matthew dosent say much but still nods with agreement.

As we boot the game up it buffers alittle but we still proceed as planned.

We all press start and a little blue light escapes the consoles and zaps us. Falling to the ground i cant move as i feel a gust of wind blow over us i fall asleep and i can see Mathews eye slowly close before mine and nothing. Nothing just nothing.