A Love That's So Demanding(26, 27)

Start from the beginning

"I didn't..."

"Its ok, thanks." he just smiled.

(End Flashback)

I extended my hand to Travis. I've known him since we were both five. I couldn't let it end that way. Not to mention Non was giving me the "if you don't agree you won't be getting any for a long time" look. He shook it vigorously and then we sat down to watch the movie.

It was a little awkward cause it used to be Travis holding Non during the movie. Non wasn't even sitting next to him. I sat in between the two of them. But by the end of the movie we were feeling the way we used to when we were together. Then the movie ended and it was time for Travis and I to get ready for the show. Leaving Non on the bus again.

"So why isn't Non coming to watch her two men own the crowd."

"She has this thing about crowds, nothing to worry about." I said he left me standing on the side of the stage.

Chapter 27

(Nonnie's POV)

I sat on the couch behind Travis, braiding his hair. Things had gotten back to the way they used to be. We had been on tour for about a month. We all accepted our responsibility for what happened and let it go it was in the past. I had come clean and told Travis why I left. He said he understood how that would have been hard on all three of us and that he was sorry that he made me feel that I couldn't come to him.

Things were starting to look up the guys in his band Gym Class Heroes; I haven't a clue where that name came from. Had started treating me like a little sister too. "So Non what are you doing tonight while Frank is busy with interviews?" tonight was an off night but Frank and the rest of the guys had to have dinner with a bunch of reporters and stuff. Luke said it would be best that I not go so that any potential fans didn't know that Frank had a girlfriend. I didn't feel offended cause I knew that they would ask and Frank wouldn't lie about me. He would proudly say that he had a girlfriend and give my name and everything.

"I thought I'd tidy up the bus a bit, those guys haven't cleaned a thing since the last time I did, and its seriously starting to smell."

"Why don't you come with me and hang out there's this place the locals say is a lot of fun."

"Yeah what kind of place?" I said suspiciously.

"Its this bar, they say its pretty low key, you know not a lot of people go there."

"Oh, well I'll just tell Frankie that I'm leaving okay," I hadn't had a drink since we left LA I was kinda in the mood for one so my mission now was to tell Frank that I was going to a bar and have him trust me enough to only have one drink. It would be easy, I'd have a weak drink, maybe just a Smirnoff or something.

"Alright," I left him sitting on the couch and headed to the back of the bus and called Frank.

"Hey babe." He said, I could hear him smiling.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"Luke just got finished yelling at me for telling them about you, how's your night going?"

"Fine," I took a deep breath. "Travis and I are about to go out."

"Where to?" he asked I could tell that his smile had fallen.

"This place some locals recommended, it's a bar."

"Non, just be careful okay, and don't drink too much. Which you and I both know means have one drink, and don't let Travis pressure you into drinking more okay." We both knew that Travis had done that before that's how our first time happened I was so drunk I barely remembered what happened. I couldn't believe what I'd done then I realized that I loved Travis and so it was okay that we had had sex. Now I wasn't with him so getting drunk was a really bad idea.

I went into the bath room and put on my baby Phat top it had flowing sleeves with a gold and chocolate brown print, a low v-neck and was fitted around my torso in a sold chocolate brown band that stopped about three inches above my low rise boot cut dark blue jeans. I ran the curlers though my hair so it would fall in waves around my face. I put on a bit of eyeliner and left the stall.

"You ready?" Travis said as I walked into the common area he seemed unimpressed with my outfit.

"Yeah lets go." we walked three blocks until we came to a club that was packed. "I thought it was a bar." I said a little worried, I hadn't told him about my fear of crowds and didn't want to.

"So did I, oh well lets check it out." we made our way to the front of the line a lot of angry yells followed us the whole way. Travis slipped the guy a twenty dollar bill and he let us in. The music was loud and fast, everyone was dancing. The further we got into the club the denser the crowd, the more I wanted to turn back. I looked down cause something hit my foot but it was too dark to see what it was. When I looked up Travis was gone, my chest got tight and my vision begin to blur.

"Travis!" I yelled but the music was too loud I'm sure no one heard me. I turned around I had to get out of here. Then someone grabbed me around the waist.

"Non Where did you disappear to?" he grabbed my hand and started pulling me deeper into the crowd.

"Travis I wanna go," I said but my voice wasn't cooperating and I knew he couldn't hear me over the music. Finally we arrived at a booth in the back of the club there were a few other people there but they moved over enough for the two of us to sit. I sat down and tried to regain my bearings.

"Non you okay," I smiled I really didn't want him to know that I was freaking out.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I yelled back.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks okay,"

"Okay," he got up and left as long as I didn't move from this spot I was going to be fine I knew it. He returned with a martini glass. I took the drink and sipped it for what seemed like hours. I didn't like the taste, but I hadn't told him what I wanted to drink any way. He got up a couple of times to dance each time asking me to join him, but each time I refused. I was going to wait till last call and after the crowd thinned out tell him I was ready to go home. "Non there is no way we are leaving tonight with out you dancing at least once with me." he said pulling me to my feet. I stumbled forward he caught me before I fell. That drink must have been stronger than I thought.

"Travis I really don't feel like dancing." I said as he pulled me out into the dancing crowd. He pulled me to him and started moving to the beat of the music. My hands froze at my side I couldn't move. I felt dizzy he started to move me from side to side and I started to listen to the music the crowd melted away. He moved my arms up around his neck. The music slowed down to an R&B ballad, I couldn't make out the lyrics or the artist. I could only hear the music. He pulled my leg up around his waist and started grinding to the beat of the music. I took my arms down and tried to back away from him, but I lost my balance. He knew that I would try that, he had his other hand ready to catch me. He pulled me back to him. That one drink shouldn't have this effect on me I don't care how strong it is. He must have slipped me something. He bent down and started kissing my neck, he went strait to that spot right where my neck and shoulder met. I finally mustered enough strength the get my leg free and stand on my own feet again. I pushed him away and quickly headed for the door.