Chapter 7

"Come on boys!" Peter yells into the camp. Today was the day him and Lydia were going to her home town Storybrooke with her parents Killian Hook and Emma swan. Lydia was in the house packing her last things into her suite case buzzing with excitement "I can't wait to see were I was born and meet all the lovely people there!" She said Peter laughed "I just can't wait to spend endless hours with you" He said smiling and leaving the tent. Lydia blushed and closed her suite case and left the tent only to find Peter standing on a tree stump in the middle of the camp with all the boys gathered around him " Ok boys as you know me and Lydia are going away to a town called Storybrook for a couple months, I leave Felix in charge as long as I am gone." "If you cross him you cross me so be on your best behavior" Peter looked at me and gestures me to come over I clime up on the tree stump and smile. "Say something" Peter whispered. "You have all been so kind to me ever since I got here well that's not true you were actually kinda mean to me but since I got to know you you have treated me like one of you thank you for all you have done for me". Lydia yelled and all the lost boys cheer Felix walked up to Lydia and says "Take care of him for me" Lydia laughs "I will" "We are ready to hoist anchor" Lydia's father Killian yells. Peter and Lydia wave to the lost boys and get aboard the ship. Emma tosses a silver/clear bean into the water opening a purple portal to Storybrooke. Killian sailed the ship into it and then emerges out of the sea near by a dock and a sign that says Welcom to Storybrooke. After Lydia's dad docked the ship like an expert Lydia practically jumped off and onto the dock not wanting to waist a second of time. Peter laughed at her enthusiasm and jumped off after her. Emma and Killian came off soon after "We will let you two check the place out while we get you guys a room at the inn" Killian says taking Emma's hand after walking down the dock. Peter turned to look at Lydia and said with a smirk "That's a nice white shirt do you mind if I just...." He took out a sharpie and started to write on it "Hey I actually kind of liked this shirt!" Lydia said annoyed Peter smirked again "I am improving it trust me" He stands back to admire his work the Lydia looked down and rolled her eyes and laughed the shirt now said "Property of Peter Pan" Peter smiled and interwined there fingers and set off down the dock. Lydia spotted a park and started in that direction Peter liked the idea of of a park and took off in a run Lydia being the competitive type ran off after him he beat her my a second "Ha I win!" Peter smirked "No fair" Lydia panted "You are taller than me so you have longer legs" she sat down in the grass and looked out over the ocean. Peter sat down beside her and put his arm around her planting around kiss on her cheek. Lydia smirked "Is that all?" Peter gave her her a look that said oh no love I can do way better than that. Peter crashed his lips on Lydia's he wrapped his arms around her waist as she put hers on his neck. Peter moved his lips to her neck and tried to find her sewer spot when he did Lydia let out a slight moan. She felt Peter smirking on her neck as he continued to suck her spot. "Are we interrupting something?" Emma asked looking at Lydia Peter turned around annoyed "Yes actually" Lydia giggled she loved when Peter fussed over her. Killian sighed "We have a room booked for you guys you should check it out." "Ok thanks dad" Lydia said smiling and blowing Killian a kiss. Peter still annoyed that there little momet way ruined stood up grumpy and started to walk to the inn. Lydia giggled "That boy is such such a kid" She thought then she started to walk after him. Lydia threw open thr door to the apartment and sighed in happiness she explored to find out it had one big downstairs area with a kitchen and table on the right when you come in. To the left there is a coffee table and two couches surrounding it. Straight ahead was a stair case that lead upstairs there was a small room with two doors on either side the one on the right lead to what she assumed would be her and Peters room. It had ads king bed in the middle of the room to the right was a door that lead to a bathroom to the left a window with big silk drapes and a dresser in front of the bed. The other room was empty exepy for a twin bed in the corner. She went down stairs only to find Peter sitting in a chair drinking tea. Lydia smiled at him and said "Peter this is our life for and while do y ou like it?"
Peter smiled at her and said "No I don't like it" Lydia looked confused Peter set his tea on the coffee table and walked over to her and placed his hands on her hips. "I love it" Peter said then he kissed her long and hard.