twenty

andrea

i suddenly pull away from jack, causing him to look at me in surprise. I walk away from him and flop down on the couch.

"did you bring the food, hoe?" I ask, turning on my tv and going to netflix.

"of course, baby girl," jack responds, grabbing the food and coming over to the living room before setting it down on the coffee table.

I reach for my milkshake and take a long sip. I moan as the chocolate hits my mouth.

"mm, that's sexy," jack comments with a wink, taking off his jacket and shoes.

"you're a fucking horndog," I grumble to myself and jack chuckles.

"scoot forward," he instructs and I look at him blankly. "please," he adds and I scoot forward with a cheesy grin.

he climbs over me and lays down behind me on the couch. his arm snakes over my waist and he pulls my back to his chest. i shiver again and jack snuggles up against me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. i try to sit up, but jack's arm tightens around me and he lets out a groan of protest.

"let me eat my fucking food, you little bitch ass," I complain, hitting his arm.

he lets go and sits up behind me. "will you be the most wonderful person ever and hand me my food, cupcake?"

"maybe," I mumble and pull all of the food out of the bag. I grab mine and pass jack what's left.

"thank you, doll," he says and stuff his face full of food.

"try to control yourself," I say, eyeing him.

he flashes me a smile before continuing to inhale his food.

"nasty ass," I mutter and eat my lovely chicken nuggets.

"I'm hungry, jeez!"

"oh really?!" I comment sarcastically.

"watch that tone, missy! your mother would not approve of that," jack scolds teasingly.

I roll my eyes and finish my food in silence. while I'm eating, jack pulls out his phone and starts playing a game I don't recognize. his hand finds its way to my thigh. I push it away and keep eating, but he places it back where it was before. when I don't push his hand away again, he starts rubbing circles on my inner thigh. the muscles in my leg tighten.

"relax, baby. I'm not going to do anything to you," he whispers and gives my thigh a gentle squeeze.

I hum in response, picking up the remote to watch grey's anatomy. I finish eating, so I pick up all the trash and go throw it away, which resulted in jack complaining about me getting up and then commenting on how nice he thought my ass looked in the shorts I was wearing.

"you're a fucking horndog!" I yell, throwing an apple at him.

"what the fuck, andrea! that shit could've broken something or someone!" he say dramatically referring to himself.

"that was the goal," I say cheekily as I sit back down on the couch.

jack slides his arms around my waist and pulls me up against his chest. I get comfortable where I have a good view of the tv and lean against him, breathing in the smell of his cologne.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," jack whispers, kissing the top of my head.

"then why don't we?"