1: New Neighbors?

Picture of Nicole at the top (played by Kristin Hancher)

"Nicole, sweetie! Come downstairs!" My mom yells. I huff, and set down my phone. I was just texting the hottest guy in school, Eli. I think I was starting to get somewhere with him. I walk downstairs, and my mom is standing there, holding a plate of cookies. "Yes?" I ask, giving him a small smile. "Can you go next door and give these to the new neighbors?" She asks, and I shrug, why not. "Yeah, sure." I say, grabbing the plate of cookies. They just started to move in yesterday. I walk up to the big brick house, before I knock on the door. Balancing the plate of cookies in one hand. A little boy opens the door, probably no more than 9. "Yes?" The little boy says. "Hi, my name is Nicole. Are your parent home?" I ask, smiling at him. "No." He says. "Is anyone home?" I ask him. "My big brother is." He says, and I smile. "Can you get him for me?" I ask, and he yells. "Blake! There's a girl here!" He yells. "I'm Coming, Trey!" A husky voice yells back. My heart stops when I see him. He is tall and muscular. With bright blue eyes, and brown hair. He was wearing a leather jacket, and he smirks once he sees me. I clear my throat. He looked about my age. "Um, hi, my name is Nicole and my mom wanted me to bring you these cookies to welcome you to the neighborhood." I say, getting my confidence back. He finally reaches me at the door, a smirk still on his face. "We live next door if you need anything." I say, handing him the plate of cookies. He raises an eyebrow. "Thanks." He finally says. "Your welcome." I say, awkwardly. "So, are you going to Hudson High School?" I ask. "Yeah, I start tomorrow." He says, an amused look on his face. "Well, umm, I was just here to drop off the cookies, so I'm gonna go." I say, and start walking away. "See ya doll face." He says, and I stop. I turn and face him. "First of all, people who know something about me can give me nicknames, second of all, that's a awful nickname." I say. He smirks. "I do know stuff about you." He says. "Oh yeah?" I say, Blake nods. "I know your name is Nicole Hollister. You go to Hudson High School. You are a cheerleader and a leadership student, probably a good girl who has both parents." Blake says, I gape at him. "How-" he cuts me off. "Your last name is on your cheerleading jacket which is wrapped around your waist, so I can see your leadership shirt, which both say Hudson on it, and you gave me the cookies, concidering that you listen to your parents, and your mom is nice enough to make us cookies, so yeah." Blake says. "Okay, well, bye." I say. "Bye Kitten."