2.

Hey Guys.. 😊👋

Jhene P.O.V.:

This Is His Third Strike.. I Let Him In My Heart & He Just Broke It Into Tiny Pieces..

It All Began When We Had Our First Child Jennifer, He Thought I Wasn't Showing Him Attention So He Would Spend All Of His Nights At Strip Clubs & Wouldn't Come Home At Sometimes..

Second Time Is When Dominique Was Born, Found Out That Sage Was Sleeping With My First Stylist Behind My Back.. Then She Had The Audacity To Come Too MYYYYY HOUSE! & Try To Kick Me & My Kids Out Talking About Her & Sage Are Working To Start A Family Of Their Own... I Whooped Her Ass So Bad That Bitch Lost Her Teeth, Her Tracks, Her Fake A** Jewelry, & The Damn Baby She Was Carrying For Like A Month & Half.. I'm Not Going To Hold My Tongue, That Goofy Bitch Got What She Deserve..

Y'all Wanna Know Something, Sage & I We Have A Mr. & Mrs. Smith Type Of Marriage.. YES MARRIAGE!! I Know Crazy Right...

Third Time Which Was Tonight During My First Night Of Touring He Shows Up & Then Have The Nerve Too Have Some Hoe All Up On Him & Then Doesn't Care About Me Seeing Him With Her!!

I'm Literally Going Crazy Right Now, I Thought We Were Going To Be Together Forever, But That's Not The Case At All... I Should've Just Left After The First Strike.. He Gonna Get His Though Y'all Just Wait & See..

Daniel: What Was Sage Actually Doing That Got You All Upset? *Switch Lanes & Jumps On The Freeway*

Me (Jhene): *Wipes Her Tears* When I Looked Out Into The Crowd Searching For Him.. *Sniffs* I Found Him At The Bar With Some H-h-hoe *Voice Cracks* I'm So Fucking Mad, Angry, Sad, Hurt, & Devastated. *Punches The Glove Compartment & Holds Her Head While Crying*

Daniel: *Gets Off The Highway & Pulls Up On An Main Road Then Cuts, On To A Jhene's Side Street, Finally Pulling Up At Her Gate & Punches In Her Passcode & Pulls Up To The Front Of The House & Turns Off The Engine & Grabs Her Hand & Pulls Her In For A Hug & Holds Her* I'm Sorry This Happened To You Jay, He Is A Real Fuck Boi For The Shit He Pulled Tonight.. Well This Is Your Stop I Hope You Feel Better.. *Lets Her Go & Kisses He Forehead*

I Didn't Even Say Bye, I Just Got Out The Car & Unlocked My Big Glass Door & Walked In Not Even Bothering To Turn On The Lights I Just Felt My Way Through This Big Dark House & Went & Rode The Elevator To The Third Floor & Walked Straight To The Master Suite & Dropped Everything & Collapsed On The Bed & Just Cried My Eyes Out For At Least 20 Minutes Until I Decided I Needed A Shower I Got Cleaned Up & Put On One Of Sage's Big Sweatshirts & Dried My Wet Curly Hair & Walked In To My Bedroom & Lit Some Candles & Walked To My Dresser To Retrieve A Pre-Rolled Blunt & My Razor & Rolled Up My Sleeves A Started Cutting Up To The Creases Of My Arms All While Smoking My Blunt.. My Vision Got Blurry From Another Set Of Tears & I Felt Lightheaded So, I Fell Back On The Bed & Lifted Up My Arms To See My Master Work I Carved Dominic In My Left Arm & Woods In The Right Arm I Just Stared At My Arms Until I Heard The Big Glass Door Open..

???: *From Downstairs * I'm Home!

We That's It For Tonight.. Bye! Remember.. Vote, Read, & Follow- JJ 💋👑