3.

Sage P.O.V.:

Yo Ol' Girl Was A Straight Freak! I Think Her Name Was Trina, Christina, Sabrina, or Something I Don't Care Anyways! All I Know Is She Approached Me With Hella Game & After She Bought Me The 5th Shot I Was All Hers... I'm Not Gonna Lie I Feel Kind Of Guilty About What I Did Well Only Because Jhene Had Saw Me & Thats When The Lady Was Seducing Me & Saying We Could Go Back To Her Place.. Me Being Me I Said We Could Go Back To My Car & We Did & I Ain't Gon Lie I Beat It Up Had Her Limping Back To Her Car.. Hahaha I'm A Dawg That Can't Be Tamed I Know, I Know! I Need To Change My Ways, But Temptation Is A Motherfucka Cuz..

Me (Sage): I'm Home!! *Hangs His Umbrella Up & His Coat, He Tries To Flick The Lights On, But The Power Was Out* Must Be The Storm.. *Feels His Way Through The House Till He Reached The Elevator & Rode It Too The Third Floor & Felt His Way Too The Master Suite & Opened The Door & Smiled* Hey Babe.. *His Smile Dropped When He Seen A Crying Jhene Sitting Indiana Style In The Middle Of The Bed Smiling At Him Sheepishly*

Jhene: *Whispers While Smiling* Come Here Babe! * Motioning For Him To Come Here With Her Finger* I Have Something To Show You.. *Giggling*

Me: *Kind of Scared, But Walks Over Slowly To Her Holding Out Both Of Her Arms & He Gasped* No, No, No! Why Would You Do This To Yourself! *Grabbing Her & Shaking Her* I Thought We Were Done With This Shit Jay! You Can't Keep Doing This To Your--

Jhene: *Cuts Him Off & Roughly Pulls Away From His Grip* You Did This To Me!! You Made Me Do It! You Made Me This Way Dominic.. You & Your Ways.. *Cries Even Harder & Looks Away Ashamed*

Sage: *Grabs Her Chin Softly Pulling Her Head To Him & Looks Into Her Eyes*

Why Are Your Eyes So Red??

Jhene: *Giggles* Well, On Top Of Crying Non-Stop Over You & Wiping My Eyes A Lot *Sniffs* I Lit Up Too.. You Wanna Light Up With Me Baby? *Looking In Sage Eyes*

Me: Naw I'll Pass, You Shouldn't Do This To Yourself Jhene.. Your A Beautiful Grown Woman, I Hate Seeing You In This State Of Mind.. *Wipes Away His Tears & Looks Up Too See Nothing & Hears The Thundering & See Lightning Stretching Across The Room, Gets Up Frantically Searching For Her* Baby Where Did You Go?? Jay?! Jhene, Where Are You?! *Walks Into A Dark Room & Sees Nothing Then Leaves Out, Only To Hear A Lighter Being Flicked On So He Walks Back In Scared* Jhene?

Jhene: *Turns Around In Her Chair & Pulls The String On The Lamp & Puffs Out A "O" Shaped Smoke Ring While Holding A Stack Of Pictures & Sits Blunt On The Porcelain Ashtray* Dominic Do You Remember This? *Holds Up A Wedding Photo*

Me: *Grabs It & Looks Closely At It* Yeah I Do.. That Was The Happiest Day Of Our Lives.. *Tosses Photo On The Desk & Rubs His Sleepy Eyes Then Looks Only Too See Jhene Crouched Down On The Desk Looking At Him* What The Hell? *Frightened & Moves Back 2 Steps*

Jhene: *Hops On Him, Sending Them Both To The Ground, Now Straddling Him* Dommie, *Plays In His Curls, Looking Deeply In His Frightened Eyes* Do You Still Love Me? *Whispers In His Ear, While Nibbling On It Lightly*

Me: *Lightens Up A Little* I-i-i-i Stttill Lovvve Youu *He Gets Out Trying To Hold Back, His Moans While Jhene Sucks On His Neck*

Jhene: *Stops When She Sees A Passion Mark On His Neck* You Bitch! *Looks At Him With Rage & Starts Pounding On His Chest, Crying Hard* Did You Fuck That Popcorn Hoe!

Me: *Grabs Jhene Hands & Looks At Her Guilty* No.. *Drops Her Hands & Looks Away From Her*

Jhene: *Wipes Face & Whispers* Okay.. *Gets Off Of Him & Goes Over To The Desk & Grabs Her Blunt & The Pistol Stuck Underneath It* Sage What Was Your Answer Again? * Looks At Him With Disgust, While Puffing Out Smoke, With The Gun Behind Her Back*

Me: *Sits Up Slowly, Looking At A Raging Jhene* I Said No, I Did Not Fuck That Microwaveable Bitch Jay..

Jhene: *Lifts Gun From Behind Her Back & Points It Right Between Sage's Eyes & Takes Another Hit From The Blunt* You Know You Done Fucked Up Right? *Giggles While Shaking Her Head* All I Ever Did Was Love You Dominic & This How You Repay Me! *Wipes Single Tear* We Were So Happy Until You Fucked Everything Up! You Just Couldn't Keep Your Body Parts To Yourself! *Exhales & Cocks Gun* & Now You Must Pay, Bye Bye Sweetheart.. *Waves While Crying All Over Again*

... *Bang*

Read, Comment, Vote, & Follow- JJ 👑💋