Home.

I set Down my bags on the doorstep and rang the doorbell. Elena opened it and practically screamed.

" Cassy! Your home." She hugged me and I hugged her back. She moved to the side and let me in. I saw two really cute guys standing by the kitchen counter. I froze.

"This is my twin sister Cassy. Cassy this is Damon and Stefan," she finished.

I smiled "Hi.

The guy with the perfect blue eyes Damon I believe smirked and shook my hand. I shook his back and went into my room and took my diary out of my drawer that I had left behind.

I took out a pen and began writing

Dear Diary,

Last year My parents died so I went away for the summer but something crazy happened. Something you wouldn't believe.Me and some friends camped out on an island. At night I lost a bet so I had to sleep in the inactive volcano. When I went inside I noticed a little pool. I put my feet in it and sat for a while and my ring slipped off my finger. I noticed the full moon above the water and it started to bubble. I quickly grabbed the ring and guess what happened that next morning. TAIL! I know I sound crazy. But this really happened.

I shut my diary and looked up. I saw Damon standing in my doorway.

"Whatya Doin." He asked.

"Nothing" I said pushing my diary under my pillow.

He came in and sat on my bed.

" What are you doing."

" We are alone for the day and its my job to keep you company." He answered.

"Where's Elena?"

"Not here" he joked.

"What do you have planned. Well first a drink. And then we'll have some real fun."

"Uh ok but I can't drink."

He laughed. Then smirked at my confused expression.

He stopped at Mystic Grill. I jumped out!

"Boy have I missed this place."

"Really."

"Yup"

We sat down at the bar.

A lady came and asked us what we would like. Damon smiled and said," Two bourbon,please. No I'd's needed.

She walked away and brought back two bourbon.

"How did you do that?" I asked

"Didn't Elena tell you?"

"Tell me what?"