Chapter 13

We figured out that Ultron is back in Sokovia. We also found out that he has used the remaining vibranium to build a machine that is going to lift the city. He intends to crash it into the ground and cause global extinction. When we left to go rescue Natasha and stop Ultron we were accompanied by the Vision and the Maximoffs. 

We have finally reached the city and Bruce left to go and find Nat, while the rest of prepare for what's coming. WAR. When she arrives she is on top of Hulk who i'm guessing is because of her. They're both joining the fight. There are just so many robots, but we are managing to defeat at least half. Then Fury arrives in a Helicarrior with Agent Hill, Rhodes and S.H.I.E.L.D. They had brought little carriers for the people in the city and it was our job to load them on. 

Thor was in a building that looks like it could have been a chapel of some sort. He is trying to distract Ultron so that Vision can make his move. Ultron started choking him and he kept talking until he ran out of things to say in which Vision used Thor's hammer. 

Tony and I were in the sky fighting the robots. I was a dragon and well Tony was...you know.Tony kept saying that he could stop the city from crashing into the ground. He was saying that he has a way to left it lift, but he can break it before it hits the ground.

Then the entire team met up with Thor in the building. Tony showed us the core of the city that could mean the death of all of us. Then as Ultron was in our site....Thor had to open his big mouth.

"IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO!?

Ultron just holds up his arm and we all see about 100 robots making their way towards us. Then Steve said "You had to ask" and looks at Thor. 

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron said.

"Like the old man said...together." Tony said back with Steve looking at him.

Hulk roared and it made all the robots run towards us and that was when the real fight began. All of us still in the same place fighting next to each other, for each other. More and more kept coming. It seemed like a never ending battle. Then Ultron went one on one with Vision.

Ultron fell out of a whole in the building and Vision, Thor, and Tony used their "powers" and it made Ultron weak. Then Hulk face punched him. He has clearly had enough of Ultron and his minions because the moment he turned to them they ran away and he chased after them. 

After a lot of fighting and work we finally killed most of the robots with only a few left. 

I could see that Clint was exhausted because he made his way onto one the carriers before it left, but there was a women saying that her son was missing. Clint got up to go and find him. When he did and saw them, there was a look on Clint's face and I saw what he was looking at. Gunfire. He turned around to protect the boy, but I knew that he was going to die and maybe the kid was too. I was on the brink of crying and screaming his name. I heard it coming closer and closer and closer to him.

Then it was quiet. I could still see Clint standing. He was okay, there wasn't a bullet wound anywhere on him. Only because Pietro shielded him from the gunfire. He sacrificed himself because he wanted to save the child. 

Steve made his way over to them and so did I. Before Clint grabbed the kid in order to bring him back to his mother, I hugged him as though I had already lost him and there were tears coming down from my eyes. He wiped them off of my face and told me that he would never leave me. 

Then he picked up the boy and Steve picked up Pietro and put him on the floor of the carrier. After reuniting the boy with his mother, Clint layed down on a set of chairs over Pietro and fell asleep.

Then I felt it....and I heard it....and saw it.....the city was falling. 

Tony and Thor made their way beneath the city, overloaded the machine and shattered the landmass. 

The battle was over and we had won, but some of us feel lost. We all loaded into the Helicarrier, all except Hulk. He took a quinjet because he felt as though he would put Nat in danger. 

I was still upset because I could have lost my brother today. He's the only family that I have left. I feel like Wanda hates me now because she lost her brother because he saved mine. I can't possibly understand what she's going through, but somehow I feel like it's my fault that he died. 

I guess Steve saw my face and noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes off of Clint because he came over to me, stood me up and gave me a hug. I berried my face in his chest and started crying. He kept whispering in my ear that everything was okay and he stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

Later on we had established a new Avengers facility in Upstate New York. It was run by us, Fury, Hill, Cho, and Dr. Selvic.

Thor returned to Asgard, Stark and Clint left and Steve, Nat and I were the only ones left. It was time for us to meet and train the new Avengers. Sam Wilson, James Rhodes, and Wanda Maximoff.

"Avengers....A."

A/N: Hey guys, so here's the thing. I'm going to do one more chapter and then I'm gong to finish the book. The last chapter will be about the Avengers futures. Also I just wanted to say that I have decided to make a Harry Potter fanfic. I don't know when I will publish it, but I will definitely do that one. I love all of you and you guys are the reason that I kept this book alive. It's just that I'm running out of ideas so this is the end. Bye. :(