"What's going on?" he asked, not nearing Dean, and starring at his older brother.

"Nothing." Dean lied.

"Seriously?" Sam rolled his eyes, "I know your lying to me, first with the whole thing with being drunk, because Cas was gone. Are you two like together?" he asked.

"Just shut up." Dean said, pushing passed Sam, and going outside. He walked to his Impala, he got into the car, and sat there. Before finally breaking, he started to punch himself, and kick the car. Which he'll later regret but at the moment, he was pissed at himself, and at Castiel. Dean knew from the moment, he kissed Castiel that this was going to happen. Either his heart was going to break, or Castiel's was. Dean is only thinking his heart is breaking, because Castiel just ran out, and didn't say he loved Dean. Which crushed Dean, in places he didn't even remember existed since Lisa, and Ben.

Dean started to cry, tears pouring from his eyes, as he let himself cry. His phone vibrated, he took out his phone, and answered it. "Hey Sammy." Dean paused, "Whatcha need?" he asked.

"I think we've found uh God." Sam said, Dean stopped crying, and shot up.

"How?" Dean asked.

"We asked Garth to keep a look out, and he thinks he found God." Sam said.

"Wait, Garth? You believe Garth?" Dean asked.

"Greatest lead we've had since Taylor." Sam shrugged.

 "Okay get stuff packed, I'll be back soon." Dean hung up, sitting outside a few more seconds before walking inside. Sam already had a couple bags ready, which was pretty much all they needed. "Where are we headed again?" he asked, sitting down, and opening up a beer.

"Uh Garth said it was near St. Louis, Missouri." Sam shrugged.

"Great, another long drive." Dean rolled his eyes, down came Castiel, and carrying a large bag. In which he struggled with, Dean smirked, and Sam went up to help him. While sat there, drinking his beer, and playing it off as if he didn't care about Castiel not saying he loved him back.

"Cas is going to join us." Sam said. Dean nodded his head, taking another drink, and before standing up.

"I guess I better tell Kevin were leaving." Dean said.

"We've already told him." Castiel spoke up.

"Alright then, I'll be outside since I'm useless." Dean smirked, walking passed Castiel, and Sam. Leaving them to do what they do.

Castiel knew Dean was hurt, by the way Dean wouldn't even give Castiel a glimpse. He just kept drinking, and walked out. Leaving him, and Sam alone. "How are you Cas?" Sam asked, setting the bags on the table, and stuffing a few things in it.

"Just great, why do you ask?" Castiel asked, not knowing what do, and instead sat down.

"Because Dean, and you have been acting really weird. Like an old married couple who got into a argument." Sam said, starring at Castiel. Who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, we've been arguing the pasted few days but that's about it." Castiel said.

"About what?" Sam asked.

"I think that's between me, and Dean. Don't you?" Castiel asked.

"I was just wondering." Sam said, "Are you ready?" he asked, Castiel nodded, and the two got up. The two walking outside, Dean was already in the car, and blaring music. Sam got in the front, Castiel got in back, and leaned his head against the window. As they skies darkened, with thick gray clouds, and rain, lighting, and thunder poured out.