Chapter 20:♦A Deal For Her Good♦

Start from the beginning

i shouted back trying to defence myself.He may be a fucking demon and i like bad boys and he can't do shit!

''OH YESH!?I ACTUALLY CAN!I AM YOUR FATHER YOU LITTLE !''

he screamed.

''YOU ACTUALLY AREN'T!ADMIT IT STANFORD!I AM JUST A STUPID CREATION!ADMIT IT!''

i shouted with some tears on my e/c eyes and i started to run towards the stair.I got on my room or Pine's room and I blanketed with the  blankets.I was crying as anger was filling me.

''Why..Why..Maybe Alex actually was a better father..''

i whispered to myself as little tears were streaming down my red cheecks.

*In ????*

''Interesting..''

I said smirking.

''Oh little Y/n now hates Ford!How painful!Her little heart is broken..Again..''

I said with an upset frown.

I may be the bad guy in all this but i actually always wanted a daughter.A sweet daughter that i could take care of her and talk with her and play video games with her!A daughter that would be happy with her life and me!

On the other hand she would be mysterious and a little evil.Ready to punch right on the face the person that hurted her emotionally or physically.A daughter that would know how to kill and hold correctly a knife.

A daughter that would love to destroy this world and make her own.And on that world she would be a princess..A queen better.

I sighned with a small frown.

''If you hurt her,i will break your bones and send them to hell!''

a deep voice said behind me.I turned around and saw Bill on his cage angry and worried for my daughter's life.

He would be the perfect king for my daughter's world.

A perfect boy for her.

And maybe a perfect husband in the future!

Who knows!?

I took a step closer to his cage as he was struggling to get out but his efforts were in vain.His eyes were full of tears and he was sweaty.He actually cares for her.There is deep love right here.

''So you actually care for my daughter,hu?''

i asked him with a smirk.

''Yeah i care for her and she is NOT your daughter,she is Ford's Daughter !''

he screamed.

''Tststs where are the manners of the powerful Cipher?!''

i said with a smile.

''Stop this shit with the manners,Alex..''

he said looking away from me.

''I want you to have a deal with me Cipher...''

i added with a warm smile on the thought of Y/n sleeping with wet eyes and her little red nose,trying to smile at least on her sleep...But even Ford doesn't let her there to smile..

He suddenly turned and starred at me.

''What deal?''

he asked curious.

''A Deal about Y/n,about her life''

i said smirking.

His eyes widened.

''I will do everything PLEASE just don't hurt her!''

he said quickly trying to find his words with some tears.

I laughed with his reactions.He really really loves her.He isn't playing with her.

''I want you to bring Y/n to me..''

i said and he signed of relieve.

''And then kill Ford''