♦S3©®3T ©H@PT3®(Pt.1)♦

I take a step closer to his mansion

I take a step closer to his mansion.He will be very angry with me again.I can't do something, there are consequences.I tried to make her come with me and sacrifise herself but then "POOF" Bill was there and he destroyed all my plans!I stepped in his big house."Can i help you?" a man said.He was clearly a slave, maybe a waiter."Eh yeah.. I want to see you know.. Your "Boss".." i said as anxiety was filling me."Well second door right" he answered with a smile."Thank you.."i said polite and i started to go to find the door.When i found it i was scaried.What he will say to me!?Will he kill me or destroy me!?The door was fully black with a sign "KEEP OUT". I signed and i knocked two times the door."Yes?" a voice said from inside the room.I slowly opened it worried and scaried.I stepped inside his office.As i stepped, it started to rain.I could hear the thunders and the room was becoming more and more dark."Oh Ford come here take a seat!"he said with a evil smile.I sat on a leather chair among him."So.. Is everything ok?"he asked with the same smile touching the desk with his hands,ready to hear the best answer i could say."Well..I told her to be a sacrifise.."i said touching with my right hand akward the back of my neck."And?" he said.The evil smile was back.He was happy and he was waiting for more information about the "job" he gave to me."And she was ready to say yes.."i said.I started to sweat."And?"he said again a little angrier."Bill appeared and he took her with him."i said quickly,worried for my life as i was becoming more and more sweaty every minute.He stood on his foot and he punched with all his strength the wall.Was he very angry?Then he looked me. His smile was now a frown.I could see fire burning in his eyes.Yeah he was angry."Bill..that thing...HE BETRAYED ME.. I KNEW THAT HE WOULD BETRAY ME BUT NO SO SOON." he shouted and looked the pouring rain at the large black window.I could see at the window his reflection.He was very angry."I gave him life, i gave you all life,even Y/n.. But he betrayed me.." he said with a calm voice."He will see.. Y/n will see.." he said calmly again like he was answering to himself."You know the reason i made Y/n have an insane side..?" he asked me without looking me but i could see him starring my reflectiom on the wet glass of the window.I swalled hearing his words."Why..?" i asked him a little worried."Well..i made Y/n only and only because i knew that Bill will betray me.. When i made him, he was evil but then everyone thought that he was cute and funny.And then he had so many fangirls that when he sees one he is blushing, he is a bluntly dissapoinment." he said with a frown and then he chuckled."I am so proud i made her kill her own mother even if he killed her mother's friend, too. She thinks that you are her father but i am HER REAL FATHER.."

"I AM HER CREATOR
HER LIFE
I MADE HER TO DESTROY BILL"

He screamed to me,taking his glass full of red wine and breaking it on the corner of his desk.

"And she will love me when she will see me"

He said and looked me with an evil smile.Suddenly the room was darker.

"Again"