Chapter 13

Leila

The sounds of human shattering filled my ears as I adjusted to the light. I was in the hospital with no remembrance of what so ever that happened. My head was pounding and my cheeks were burning really bad. I stretched out my hands and touched my sides which seems to be also hurting. I shook it off.

"Thank god your awake"

I turned and met face to face with Lucifer and surrounding her were my friends the three J's.

"What happened?" I groaned feeling the pain more when I sat up on my elbows. This was to much and I couldn't feel my whole body.

"That's what I wanted to ask you. I just went by to check on you and your passed out on the floor with blood stains on the carpet. What happened Leila? You had me scared to dead" She whisper yelled.

I took the time to remember and then it hit me.

||FLASHBACK||

I remember getting unknown text messages from a person I didn't know.

Unknown #: Feels good smashing Lucifer then running back to Alex you little slut.

I texted back

'Who are you and how did you get my number?'

Unknown #: Don't worry bout that all you need to know is watch yo back you dirty slut. Leave Lucifer alone and we will be all good. Oh try calling the police and you won't get to live to see your graduation in three months.

My face went pale and I ran to the home phone to call my parents. Before I can even reach the phone a rock smashed into my window breaking the glass and a piece of the shattered window slicing my left cheek.

I winced in pain holding my side and letting the blood ooze out my left cheek. Seems like the person who threw it aim a clear shot to my left side, I crawled to the rock and picked it up and read the little note attached to it.

tsk tsk mommy and daddy can't help you now

~J

That was what I read before darkness consumed me.

||END OF FLASHBACK||

The doctor came in and told me I should rest for a while, which I did however Lucifer wanted to stay by since she felt protected of me now. She was the reason why I almost lost my life in the first place, now I have to try to avoid her an any possible chance I get. Plus tomorrow is school so it won't be that hard to stay away from her.

But today she could stay with me until I am safe to return home.

I slept throughout the whole day and by the time I woke up it was 6:30 p.m. I got something to eat by the doctors and drink the medicine they gave me to relief the pain in my body.

Unknown P.O.V

That bitch should of died in the first place, next I should try throwing a knife through that stupid window of hers. Everything she does everyone follows and every time she's hurt everyone comes to see her with pathetic gifts.

I have to be in her fucking shadows all the time what a bitch!!

I made my way down to the basement and grabbed a gun and loaded them gently placed it in my purse. I went to one of the doctors office and clipped the door. When I heard it click I gently opened it and went straight to business.

I looked through all the files trying to find that hoes name, this isn't the first time she's been here.

Lander, Lethe, Leila

I grabbed her files and stuffed it in my bag.

"Hay you there..what do you think your doing in here"

I quickly got up and Jammed the end of the gun at the side of his head. I dragged his body and threw it out the window and it landed into the trash dump at the back of the hospital. Feeling accomplished I put the papers and everything back to the place they were and ran out the office. I got in my car and drove away, that bitch is in for a surprise.

Lucifer

I drove Leila to her house.

"You know you could stay at my place for a while, I mean since what happened I don't want to leave you alone"

She grabbed the handle but I was quick to lock the door.

"I appreciate the offer but I'll have to pass. I also don't think that would be a good Idea since you have your parents with you."

"Since when have you ever seen my parents and they wouldn't even care. Why are you getting mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Tell me because I'm really getting pissed off too" I recalled gripping the wheel.

She shook her head " I just can't see you no more I'm sorry ok"

Her arms stretched to my side of the car and unlocked the door and ran across the lawn to her house. I was stuck in a daze. I rested my arms and head on the staring wheel and started to do a lot of thinking.

I sighed.

I love you though. Those were the words I meant to say to her before she left.

Leila

I cried once I reached inside. Why did it hurt so bad saying those words to her. But I knew it was for the best.

My phone dinged.

Unknown #: Good girl. you did what you had to do now stay away from her for good.

I cried harder.

Unknown #: Awee don't cry. Here's a video to make you stop.

I pressed on the video and it was me in my room standing here right now. And it was from my closet. I turned and looked at my closet seeing two eyes smiling back at.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"