Ch. 22: The Way You Do

Start from the beginning

Ally pulled away, "Oh no!" She shrieks. Running to her eggs and pancakes which had burned. Ally was forced to through them away.

She sits down on a stool, "There goes breakfast." She mutters.

I smile, "Nah we can't still have breakfast. C'mon I'm taking you out." I say taking her hand and dragging her our the door.

She smiles at me. Her eyes dazzling with excitement.

We got in the car and decided to go to a breakfast diner.

"Thanks for taking me out for breakfast...since I ruined it back home." Ally says sipping her orange juice.

"No problem." I smile. Eating my pancakes.

After breakfast we go to the beach. Ally and I both loved the beach. In fact I was the one who taught Ally to love the beach. Before she hated it.

I held her hand as we walked along shore. Some of the waves brushing against our ankles. It was nice.

"Austin, do you think Trish will ever get her memory back?" Ally asked.

I hesitated on what to answer, "Ya never know. Lets just hope so." I smile.

She returns a smile and then faces the ground.

"Ally Dawson?"

That voice...it's too familiar. I looked behind me to where the voice had came from.

Just as I thought...Dallas.

-----

<~Dallas's POV:

I starred at Ally, "Ally I thought you two were no longer together, that maybe you had a thing for me?" I say placing my hand over my heart.

She glared back at me as did Austin.

"Dallas what are you doing here?" Austin said annoyed. He was trying to cover up my question.

I ignored his question waiting for an answer from Ally.

"Please answer me, Ally." I say, blinking twice.

She began to open her mouth, "Dallas you and me will never be a thing." She says, breaking my heart...again.

I gulped. I wanted to cry. Tears were burning in my eyes, "Ally, you were on my lap, I had my arms wrapped around you." I started.

"When was this!" Austin piped in, angrily and confused.

Ally ignored Austin and frowned at me, "I thought maybe we could be friends." She said angrily. Great now she was getting mad.

"Can we still be friends?" I ask.

"No..." She answers sternly.

"Wait, why were you with him?" Asked a very confused Austin.

"That was when you left me! After you accidentally hit me. I needed you but all I had was him." Ally said starting out angry but ending all emotional.

"Oh.." Austin sighed, "Babe I'm sorry." He said giving her a hug.

I stood there, disgusted.

"Ally, can we talk...in private?" I asked nervously.

Ally rolled her eyes, "Fine." She started coming in my direction when Austin stopped her.

"No." I heard him whisper.

"Stay out if it Austin!" I yelled at him.

He glared at me, "No, I'm not going to let her go with you. Your dangerous...you always will be." Austin said sternly.