With a heavy sigh,he end the call and what brake my heart,he immediately stand up and leave the table,dialling another number on his little gadget.

No wave.No smile.No goodbye.

I glance at my watch that read 5:20 a.m. and frown.This is too early for the son of the company's owner to start working.The freaking one and only SON !

He work harder than a slave,which supposedly me since he bought me!

The big white ceramic bowl catch my attention again as my soul scatters apart.

Not even a single spoon eaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hand become clammy and sweat start tickling the side of my face,trickling down my forehead.

I had my hoodie up as I stare wide eyes at the majestic building in front of me,biting my lip nervously.

Am I making the right decision?

I paced back and forth in front of the front door while biting my thumb's nail, feelings uneasy.

It was near the afternoon and I suddenly remember how Hoseok had missed his breakfast.

What if he skip lunch too?

He needs energy and not that I didn't notice how he had lost weight lately.

It wasn't healthy and I'm worried.

He won't be skipping his lunch too,right?

An imaginary light bulb poof appeared on top of my head as I snapped my fingers with a wide grin before I took my phone out.

"Hello?Jin Hyung,can you help?"

.
.
.
.
.

Now here I am,standing still like a mannequin in front of Hoseok's office building,with the help of Jin hyung who gave me the address.

The lunch that I bring for Hoseok is tightly clutch in my hand by my side.

Finally having the courage to step in,also that the fact that the lunch time will not wait for me to end,I walk to the counter where a sweet smiling lady greet me formally.

I pull down my hoodie and bow politely,returning the formality before voicing out my need, "Can you get Jung Hoseok for me?I need to give th.."

I am interrupt by a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice, "I'm Jung Hoseok,sir.May I know wh.."

I turn around,grinning insanely wide as I make a V sign with my fingers.

Contrary to my reaction,Hoseok has his eyes wide open and he quickly look around us nervously,as if someone is on his tail.

Instead of greeting me or at least return the smiles,he grab my wrist a bit too hard and drag me into a more secluded corner of the building.

The gentleness in him suddenly went down the drain as he slam me against the wall and cornered me by putting his hands on both sides of my head,slightly hiding my face with his forearms.

He harshly pull my hoodie up and tie the loosely hanging rope a little bit to tight,that for a moment,I thought that he's trying to strangle me.

"Why are you here?" His voice is unusually higher even in whisper and I flinch from the intensity.

"I..I.." I was lost at word seeing how conscious and tense he is,eyes darting around to make sure no one pass by us.

"What !" For the first time in our friendship,this brunette is glaring at me,looking impatient.

His voice raise and the veins is crawling under the skin on his neck,with his eyes bulging out.

Funny how his attitude now make my heart ache.Funny how I'm listening to the cracking sound of it.

"Lunch,"

Weakly,I raise the container and he waste no time to grab it before shoving me away.

"Now go !"

Is this his other side?

If it is,then I'll never get use to it.

"Leave," he instructed again,but much quieter this time,almost pleading.

Just like the beating of my heart,I strut my feets over the carpeted floor slowly.

At least he take the lunch.

"V," he call out and my head perk up as expectations build in inside me.

With the new hope and a little smile,I turn around only to have my vision blurred out as he shove a shade over my eyes.

"Wear this,"

I watch his retreating back with a foreign pain,teetering me into pieces.

Why does it hurt so much?

To be missing a friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa