He's actually quite beautiful.

I breathe.Took me so long to realize that.

How his long eyelashes flutter gently as he move the eyeballs behind his eyelids.

His high bridge nose that fit perfectly with his long face and sharp jawlines.

And his cherry lips look so plump and soft.

The always smiling lips.

Unconsciously,I lean in,"Are you done staring?I need to pee,"

My face burns red as he suddenly popped open his eyes and stare right to my own with a mischievous grin.

How embarrassing!

Instinctively,I jerk back and bring my hands up, covering my face.

When I have enough courage to move my hands from hiding my beat red face,I am greeted with an empty bed but his sly laughs still echoing throughout the room.

The faint sound of water hitting the tiled floor has somehow float and sink over his obnoxious laughter.

A little smile graze my lips, at least he's laughing now.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Please,please.Just this once,"

"No V, we can't,"

"But he'll be too lonely.He need to make new friends," I almost pleas and Hoseok sigh.

"Tae,he's a cat.No one bring cat for a walk.Plus,people are going to freak out,thinking that we bring a tiger cub with us,"

"Well I think that a leopard would make a better reference,"

"Still,its a no,"

Right now,I am trying hard to convince Hoseok to bring vhope out for a walk but he keeps on saying no.

Stressing that cat don't go for a walk or make new friends.Why not?They too have legs and life.

What a typical thinking.

"But look at how sad he is.He need fresh air," so does you.

To be honest,I just want him to leave the house for awhile and chill out.He need it.

"Tae,vhope is an Asian Leopard cat.Not all cats can be friend with him.They might fight and he'll obviously gonna hurt the others smaller cats,"

Something struck into my tiny not always working brain.

Even cats had status difference, then how about us?

"Will you hurt me?"

"What?Where's that come from?I thought we're talking bout cats,"

"Well you practically implying that the stronger one with higher status will always step onto the weaker one,"

"I'm not one of those,promise,"
He offer me a sincere smile and I feel guilty for thinking that way.

"So, can we bring vhope out?"

"No," he pat my head and I groan.

Even the cat itself betray me as it hop of my lap and climb onto Hoseok's.

Vhope purr as Hoseok gently scratch the back of his ear,a sign that he's comfortable.

"See?Vhope is fine," he chuckle and I give him a look, "Why are you so eager to bring him out anyway?"

"Duh,cause I'm your pet caretaker remember?Its my responsibility,"

His eyebrow shot up as he stare at me in disbelief, "and you accept me to believe that?"

"Spill out," he urge me and I sigh,calling for vhope but the cat ignored me.

How dare you,traitor!No dinner for you tonight.

"Well,I just think that the weather is nice today.Maybe we can bring him out for a walk or picnic or cycling,anything,"

"Sure he'll love to cycle.Why don't we bring him for swimming instead?" Sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Look like his eyebrow has no intention to get down to it original place anytime soon as he's still eyeing me,unamused with my answer.

"And I figured that maybe you need to have a little fun time,"

"So this is about me," he conclude and I feel like jumping on him and stab his brain with a fork.

How did he figure it out so fast?

And why does it matter anyway?

Said guy laugh till his eyes get teary and I do stab him, with my glare.

"What?! I'm just being concerned," I defend myself and he muffled another laugh.

"Of what?"

"You obviously.You've been stressing out lately and I just want you to have a little fun,"

Hoseok sit in silence after that and tap his chin with his finger,as if thinking.

"Well,if you insist,"he grin and I roll my eyes,"we can't bring vhope but we can still have fun,"

The cat's ears immediately perk up and his head jerk up,looking at me with big eyes,seemingly understand the situation and refused to be left out.

"Sorry little one," he pat the cat's head before meeting eyes with me.

"So are we going?"

"Definitely,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I just love cuties....
#ain't proofread...

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa