22: Once Again

Owtor's Nowt: Have fun. Stay good vibes. Happy Saturday to all! 2-27-2016 Hope everyone is still alive! Hahaha

I was so inspired. The weeksary  gave me the kilig overload  and here it is, an early update for all. Have an AlDubful day!!!

(Alden)

"Hey, Alden. Your phone is ringing." Ivy called me out. I hurriedly pull it out to see who's calling.

"Hello, Tita?" It's Tita Monique.

"Den-den, I will just bring the cupcake tomorrow at your place. I got too busy here since I'm short of people. I had extended few of them already. Is it okay if I'll just bring it over to you tomorrow?She's sounding so apologetic.

"Yes, Tita. It's fine. I'll just go to the beach rght now then." I replied.

"Oh! You're going to the beach? Which one you plan to go to?" She asked. I know shr knows places here.

"Anywhere close by my house, Tita." I answered quick.

"Try Punta Taytay. It's about 10 or 15 minutes away from you. Take the Negros South Rd going south then left on Villarosa St, follow the road and there it is.  Okay? See you tomorrow, handsome. Babush!" Knowing Tita Monique, after this call, she'll be calling her friends to watch out for us.

"Thank you, Tita. Talk to you later." I bid my goodbye and hang up. "Okay let's go." Put on my seat belt and we left.

Saturday is done and almost over. It was a good day at the beach. I sat on the sand just to watch the ripple created by the waves as it rolled on the shallow end and back to the deepens. I always get so amazd as how those little waves push up to sands and rolled back as if it was saying goodbye to the pebbles but leaving a promise, a promise to come back. As if it telling me that I may have left you but I will keep on coming back to you.

As the sun goes down, I watched the bright sphere touched the edge of the ocean and disappeared behind the waters. The setting of the sun gives a different kind tranquility and peace that anyone have been longing for, that I have been longing for, was leaving a promise that tomorrow, it'll be back to bring a new hope to everyone., then the beautiful night skies greeted me with little sparkles of lights called star. We all know the day has to end.

Sunday is preparation day. I love our company, don't get me wrong, but I hate what I need to do on Monday. Thinking of it made me lose my focus on the calmness of the surroundings. The sound of the waves that's following me all the way to my car, where Ivy was already waiting for me.

The sond of the waves only ended when I closed the car door. I rolled my window down and there it is again. There's that feeling of contentment and calmness as we drove back to the house, I can still hear the soothing sound of the waves and wind. The music it created is so amazing.

The drive home was quiet. It only took us about 10 minutes. Ivy almost fall asleep if not only the house is a spit away from the beach. I pulled in and parked right in front of the door. This is what we called laziness. One day left and it is hell.

"Ivy, I'll go ahead of you. I am so exhausted. The beach gave me what I needed.  we'll talk tomorrow." I said while yawning and lazily walk towards the guest room.

"You're retiring already? So weak. You need an inspiration. You need Maine."  Her voice echoed as she walks towards her room. Her words sent shiver down my spine. Maine, what have you done to me?  Where are you? Please let me find you.

"Goodnight, Ivy." I said waving my hand lazily behind me and traipse across the living room as I go to the guestroom. 

"Alright. Goodnight, Alden!" She yelled as she went in her room.