10: Intruder

A/N: For enjoyment only. If this story happens to resemble anybody's life story, I apologize. This are just made up story and that is why it's called fiction. It's not based on anybody's life not even my own. This story is just fun and entertainment. Please bear with me. Please do not copy any parts of this story and if you do, just ask me. I'm nice. Don't worry, i don't bite.... much. :)

Have fun. Stay good vibes.

(Alden)

"Welcome to the family, Ate Ginny."   That felt good.  I heard Kuya Alric giggled.  I looked at him and saw happiness in his eyes.

"Don't call me Ate. I'm okay with just Ginny or better yet call me Jing. That's what my family called me." She said with a smile, her hands on her hip and slaps me on the shoulder.

"Your wish is my command, Ate--- just kidding." I gave her a peace sign and she just laughed and gave Kuya Alric a hug.

Lunch is over and we need to get going.  We actually had fun. It's one of  those lunch dates with my brother that I won't mind remembering. We bid goodbye to Ginny. Kuya and I went back to the office. Traffic wasn't bad at all. It's lunch time. Vehicles are scarce. People are all indoor, of course, watching Eat Bulaga.

The rest of the day went by so fast. The meeting went by smooth. It's not easy, trust me, its not, it's just smooth. The last meeting though with this client was horrible. This company is different. They wanted everything their way. We didn't come to any agreement. They threaten to pull out. I had enough of this people. I texted Kuya to listen to the speaker that I turned on from Con 2 and call dad.

Since they've been so stubborn about everything and dad heard it all. He advised Kuya to come to the conference room and agree with what they want. To pull out.  So we did.  We pull the plug. You can see the shock on their faces. I don't know, I use to be not like this, but ever since that lunch with Kuya, it seemed like everything became light and loose. Their faces are so funny. 

The clients left our office shocked about the whole thing. They can't believe we agreed to let them go. We didn't beg. Dad doesn't know how to play the kind of game they play. He's straight forward and that's how he taught us. Lay all cards on the table. No hidden agreement. No hidden agenda. Straight forward business. What you see is what you get. Take it or lose it. That's the "Richards' Way".

I'm back in my condo. It so quiet even in the parking lot. Thursday night. I haven't heard any movement from the unit across mine. Where could she be? I wish she's okay. She's by herself. She was sad the last time I saw her. And why am I thinking of her. What is wrong with me? Do I need to see a professional? Do I need to be seen by a psychiatrist? Wait! What ? Oh God! I am going crazy?

I am going crazy! Crazy thinking of her. Crazy attracted to her. Crazy liking her! Crazy in lov--- Whoa! Did I just say --- Whoa! Stop the press! This can't be. How can I be in that stage of emotion or feelings when we haven't formally met or introduce, we just bumped, literally bumped in to each other a couple of times.

"Hello, sir. Good afternoon." The guard greeted me and broke the trail of my thoughts.

"Hello, Manong Guard." I smiled and gave him cub scout's salute. I walked pass him. I was standing in front of the elevator. Wait. I turned back around call his attention.

"Manong Guard, do you know the occupant in 2A?" I ask as walk a little closer to his desk pointing upward.

"Ah, yes sir." He said with a grin. Wait! A grin? Why?  I gave him a confused look. 

"Who?" I sparingly asked with a semi serious face. The grin still there. Why. Is. He. Grinning.

"Maine, sir." He said. There's that grin again.