Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I woke up in the middle of the night in a bed I vaguely remember getting in. A man groaned and shifted in bed as I got up. I don't even remember this guys name, I was way too wasted last night. Knowing me I probably didn't even bother to ask.

The alarm clock on the nightstand read 3:37am. That's usually my cue to leave. I got dressed and left without so much as a goodbye to the man I was in bed with.

I studied my 2010 Mustang with its deep purple custom paint job, dark tinted windows and black rims. I love my parents for getting me this car and all the other nice things they buy for me but that's where the love stops. If you had the childhood ive had then youd understand. I unlocked my door and sat on the sleek black leather of my seat. I started my car, plugged my iPhone into the auxiliary chord and drove off.

When I got home it was almost 4am. I unlocked my front door and walked in. My parents wouldn't care about me being late for curfew because their both away on business, like they always are. I walked up the stairs to the third floor that I made into my own studio apartment, compliments of my parents platinum visa. They don't care how much money I spend, so long as I don't bug them.

I threw my boots on the floor of my walk in closet, Ill put them away later. I took off my tank top and skirt and stood there in my underwear.

I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Taking off my underwear I got into the shower, grabbed my soap and washed myself off until my skin turned red, all while crying my eyes out.

I don't want to be the way I am. The urges I get, that I feel I have to fulfill, are getting stronger everyday. Im not sure what to do anymore. Its been like this for over a year, im now almost 18. The sad part is that what happened just a few hours ago is becoming a regular thing.

My friends know nothing about this and I intend on keeping it that way. If they found out then that'd be the end of me at Rochester High School.

I stayed in the shower for a little over an hour, when I got out I walked into my closet to look for something to wear to school. I chose a black V neck tee that says 'I ? Paris' in white and red and some dark blue skinny jeans. I grabbed red peep toe heels and my black Gucci purse. The mascara and eyeliner I put on made my green eyes stand out even more than they already did.

I looked at myself in my full length mirror in my closet. Im average height, about 5'3" and I have curves that most girls at school would kill for. My dark brown hair goes a little bit past my boobs and its naturally straight. Not really straight and lifeless though. I smiled at my reflection.

"Well Alex, time to act like little miss perfect and try to put all of this in your past. Your not that girl anymore. Last night was the last time its going to happen. I promise." I said to my own reflection.

I looked at my iPhone and I was right on time. 7:15am.

I pulled up to Jessica's at 7:30. She was already outside when I got there. I hope she wasn't waiting long.

She's wearing a yellow cardigan over a white scoop neck tee and some light blue destroyed jeans. Jessica is a little shorter than me and of course she's really pretty, all my friends are. She has honey blond hair and blue eyes. She's very petite but trust me when I say, you mess with her and you'll regret it.

"Hey slut, your looking gorgeous." She said while getting into the passenger seat.

"Bitch! And yea I know. Your not looking so bad yourself."

I started driving to pick up Michelle.

"So, did you hear about stacy?" questioned Jessica with excitement.