iv. death is her gift

dopamine.
" DEATH IS HER GIFT "
sarah & allison.

' she's the fire and the sin and i burn breathing her innow this love is suicideand i sell myself for the hightruth be told, i don't mind'cause her hell's my paradiseshe can crush every horngot her heels stomping down my throat '

and i burn breathing her in
now this love is suicide
and i sell myself for the high
truth be told, i don't mind
'cause her hell's my paradise
she can crush every horn
got her heels stomping down my throat '

---

I STOOD AT MY LOCKER with Scott and Stiles, as I turned to take a peek across the hall.

There she was.

Allison Argent.

A girlish giggle bubbled inside me. And as I realized I had formed a small crush on the girl I had only talked to once, a blush and a small smile came upon my face.

This is what a crush feels like, I've only ever had one. And when I did, I was in fifth grade.

Allison turned around from her locker and waved, sending me a smile.

I sent a tiny wave back, then Lydia came up to her.

Oh, no. Yeah, I don't have a chance anymore.

A girl, who's name I didn't know, made her way to us. "Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes, and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?"

"Because she's a goddess." I stated barely above a whisper, "Besides, why do you care? Jealous?" My bitchy attitude coming back to me.

As the girls face turned angry, Scott and Stiles both pinched my right arm. 

"Ignore her, and it's because she's hot. Beautiful people herd together." As he called her hot, I stepped on his foot.

"So, this weekend, there's a party."

How the hell can I hear them? This is so cool!

"A party?"

"Yeah - Friday night. You should come."

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking."

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage."

"You mean like football?"

"Football's a joke in Beacon. The sport here is lacrosse. We've won the state championship for the past three years."

"Because of a certain team captain."

Ew.

"Well, we have practice in a few minutes. That is, if you don't have anywhere else-"