Listen To Me

Chapter seventeen, wow. thanks so much for taking the time to read my story, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy this interesting chapter!!!

--------------------------------------------------

"Oh...I see..." the short haired mermaid said. She grinned at me and then looked at the rest of the crew.

"So what does a bunch of humans wants with us?" the older one asked. Natsu stared at them and he looked so serious.

"I want you to grant me a wish." he answered. The two sisters looked at each other and smiled. They nodded and the younger one swam closer to us.

"To grant you a wish, you have to kiss me first." she said with a smirk. My eyes widened and I gasped. I quickly looked at Natsu who was blushing somewhat.

"Captain, you can't-"

"Stop it, Luce." he cut me off and didn't even glance up at me. He took another step to Lisanna and kneeled down.

"Captain please, lis-"

"Luce, you can't stop me."

"But you-"

"Enough!" he glared at me and stood back up. He walked up to me and grabbed my blouse.

"You're not gonna stop me from getting my wish granted." He sounded so menacing and it scared me. I stared into his dark eyes, feeling my body start to shiver.

"I don't want to st-"

"Shut it Heartfilia." a voice called out my last name. I turned to see where it came from. It was the Lisanna girl, who was grinning.

"I know who you are." She said. I stared at her and then at the Mira girl. Then it hit me.

"The Strauss Sisters..." I mumbled. They both nodded and smiled.

"But, my father ordered that you two were to be killed..." I said. they just chuckled at the words I spoke.

"As if we could be killed so easily, we're stronger than you think." Lisanna said.

"Lu-Chan, what is she talking about?" Levy asked. I looked over at the Her and the rest of the crew. I forgot they were standing there the whole time. If they find out my secret, it'll be bad.

"Do you guys know each other?" Wendy also asked. I looked at the ground and sighed.

"Not exactly..." I mumbled. I looked up at Natsu and put my hands on the arm he held me with.

"Please Captain, listen to me." I begged once more. He didn't even budge. His expression didn't change either.

"Um, Natsu was it? you said something about a wish just a second ago." Mira said. Natsu's arm let go of my blouse and he faced the two mermaids.

"Captain please listen! these two are not good mermaids!!!" I yelled at him.

"You have to kiss one of us to get your wish granted. I suggest you choose my sister, you're not really my type anyway." Mira said. completely ignoring what I said, Natsu nodded. I grabbed his arm, trying to stop him. but he just threw me to the ground and walked over to the mermaids. He kneeled down next to Lisanna again. The crew didn't even try to stop him, they just watched as everything was happening.

"What is it that you want Natsu?" Lisanna asked sweetly. He leaned in to her ear and whispered something I couldn't hear. She smiled and nodded.

"Now all you have to do is kiss me and your wish will come true!" she giggled. He started to get closer to her. I just sat there. I can't do anything. He's gonna kiss her. I can't save him..

"NATSU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!" I screamed at him, hoping he'd heed my words this time. He looked at me but it was too late. Lisanna had already planted her lips on his.

"NATSU!!!!!!!" I threw my arm out to him and screamed at the top of my lungs. His face went pale and he hit the ground with a loud thud. I stared at his unconscious body, not knowing how to process what just happened. The crew gasped one by one. But all I did was stare at him. His eyes were glassy and he stopped moving completely. I felt everything get dark around me as everyone ran to him.

"Captain Natsu?!"

"Wake up Captain!!"

"Salamander! no time for jokes!!!"

"C'mon Flame Brain! Stop sleeping already!!!" the whole crew was yelling and violently shaking his body.

"We need to help him!!!!" Juvia said worriedly.

"He's getting cold really fast!" Levy yelled.

"His heartbeat stopped!!!!!!" Wendy shouted. I watched as they all started crying over his body. I felt my whole body tremble as I saw his lifeless expression. I slowly looked over at Lisanna who was smiling ear to ear. I felt my blood boil as I looked at the laughing mermaids. I got up on my feet and glared at them.

"You're gonna pay..."

A/N

Annnnnnd cliffhanger!!! Sorry the chapter was shorter than normal but I just felt like it was a good stopping point. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and do not hate me right now...hehehe. Anyway, thanks for reading! ^•^
~Silent