Imagine 1

"Y/N, come on! We have to go! Gerard is waiting....." Frank said to you.

Your brother can be so annoying sometimes...

You couldn't believe he actually wanted you to meet this Gerard guy. I mean, he said you had a lot in common but, this could be a joke for all you know.

"I'm coming!" You yelled back down to him.

*15 minutes later*

You and Frank arrived at the Coffee Shop and you saw a guy sitting at a table alone. He had red hair and, that's the color Frank said Gerard's hair was...you hoped that was him, because he was (EVERYONE SAID MY OTHER WORD WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT SO I'M changGING IT) a fucking amazingly gorgeous piece of human.

Frank pointed at the boy with red hair, "That's Gerard! I'm gonna leave now, text me when you want me to pick you up, have fun." He said to you before leaving.

Was he actually excited for you? You thought. That's weird.

You walked over to the table nervously, rehearsing your introduction over and over again in your head.

You finally got over to the table and stood in front of the boy.

"Hi." You said shyly.

The boy looked up at you and smiled. His eyes lit up and he sat up fully.

"Hi, are you Y/N? Frank's sister?" He asked you.

"Yep." You said back, still nervous.

"I'm Gerard. Gerard Way. Here, sit down." He said getting up to pull out a chair for you.

You smiled at him and sat down and you began to talk to each other.

*about an hour later*

"Well, it was really nice to finally meet you, Y/N. You should call me sometime, here's my number." Gerard said to you, smiling. He handed you the paper and you stood up.

That went well.

Before he left, he hugged you. You instantly felt a connection between you two and couldn't wait until you saw him next.

************

SO FREAKING SORRY IF THIS SUCKED BUT IT'S MY FIRST SHOT AT MAKING IMAGINES AND DON'T WORRY THEY'LL GET MORE ROMANTIC IT'S LIKE 10:30 AT NIGHT RN SO YEAH BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK THANKS

bye!!!

~Theatre_Geek_