six

Emily;

"So Emily, you got something to tell me?"  my mom asked as I came home from school one day. My heart dropped to my stomach; what was she talking about? I was honestly scared shitless right now.

"Uh, what are you talking about?" I ask nervously.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all. I'm just saying that if you ever want to talk about something you did, even if it was bad, or good, then I'm here," she said with a smirk appearing on her face. She seemed like she was hinting at something.

"Mom, are you hinting at something?"

"No, of course not!"

"A-are you sure?" I said, stuttering.

"Why? Are you hiding something?" she said as she folded her arms across her chest.

I was starting to sweat, I felt like I was going to pass out. I could barely speak without sounding like an idiot. I'm pretty sure my mom was referring to the whole teacher thing with Gilinsky. But I don't know how she would have found out. It has been going on for awhile now, but I can't say how long, because I'm unaware.

I gulped. "N-no! What why would you think that?! No mom, nothing is going on, no! I'm not hiding anything!"

"Emily, I know that you have a thing with Mr. Gilinsky.

And that's when I woke up from my dream. I checked the time; 2:19 a.m. I was breathing really heavily. So fucking glad that was only a dream. If it was real, and my mom actually found out the thing between me and Mr. Gilinsky, my ass would be dead.

Once I calmed down, I went into the kitchen to get a glass of cold water. I usually always get thirsty in the middle of the night.

When I was done getting water, I went back into my room and tried my hardest to go back to bed; but I couldn't.

That dream felt so real. And now I'm so scared to come in contact with my mom, maybe she already knows and she's not saying anything..

I do and I don't regret having a thing with Mr. Gilinsky. His dick game is so strong and he makes me scream. All the guys and even girls I've had sex with, they weren't as good as he is. I always have the best orgasm when we're done.

"Yeah babygirl, you like that, huh?"

"Yeah," I moaned.

His hands tangled in my hair, as he pulled on it hard. "You're my slut, and I'll fuck you so hard, your pussy will be so swollen by tomorrow. And then tomorrow, you'll come back, horny as ever, wanting more. But your pretty little pussy will be too sore to be fucked hard. How sad,"

I always have flashbacks of us, and all the things he's said to me. I just hope nobody ever finds out about this..

-

hey i haven't updated this since last year haha. I just had no motivation, but here's an update!! 😛 hope you enjoyed haha.