Step Sister

Ally’s POV

“Ally calm down.” Camila yelled at me.

“No Camila, I can’t calm down.” I yelled back. I was pacing around the room now worried.

“Ally I’m sure its not that bad. She is your sister after all.” She said. this time with a calmer voice trying to calm me down.

“Stepsister. Camila, it is that bad. I know she’s my step sister but she has become one of the most selfish people on the whole planet.” I explained to her.

“How bad could she be?” Camila asked drowning my patients.

“Bad. Really bad. Have you heard the stories the paparazzi say about her.” I tell her.

“How do you know their true?” I roll my eyes at her.

“Because I actually know her personally.

“When is she coming back?” She asked.

“Tonight.” I tell her. She smiles.

“I got the perfect idea.” She says before grabbing my arm and making me go down the stairs. She grabbed my car keys before we went out the door. She let go of my arm and tossed me my keys.

“Drive.” She said. I laughed, because I remembered she couldn’t drive yet. Camila and I are best friends. We have been best friends since she was in first grade and I was in second. We became friends when I saved her from a girl that was bullying her but we had separated when I moved to New York after my parents divorce. I moved back to Miami when my mom got remarried on my sophomore year of high school. Along with my new step dad I also got a new step sister which wouldn’t be that bad if she wasn’t an international pop star. She is one of the biggest names of today and she thinks my mom married her dad for all her money. I was happy to have Camila because she became my friend before I got my new sister and she liked me for me and didn’t pretend to like me to get close to her like others had done since I got here. She has never met my sister and I don’t think she really wants to.

“Hurry and get in the car Ally.” Camila breaks me away from my train of thought as she is waiting in the car and I’m still by the door. I go to the drivers seat and start the car.

“Where are we heading?”

“You’ll see just pull back and start heading toward the direction of the school.” Camila answers with a smirk. I roll my eyes at her and begin the drive. Ten minutes later and I already know exactly where we’re heading. I begin to ignore Camila’s directions since she had made me take the long way so I wouldn’t guess. We end up at a park, and we get out to head to the woods beside it.

Camila’s POV

I could tell Ally was having a bad day since she found out her sister was coming back. So I decided to take her to her favorite place in the entire world. It has been our secret hideout since we were small and we haven’t been here for a while now. Summer was about to end and we had a week before we went back to school. Ally was nervous about the new school year because her famous sister was coming back to have a regular school life for a year.

“I really love this place.” Ally said breaking me out of my thoughts. We had now reached our homemade fort. It was hidden but it was almost a house made out of branches and hidden with leaves. It was waterproof so we had two plastic chairs, small table, sleeping bags, and a battery powered radio. Ally and I used to spend hours here just talking while the music played in the background. The only other person who knew that it was here was my dad who had helped us build it.

“Turn on the music.” Ally told me. I nodded and turned it on while she went to one of chairs. I then went and sat on the other chair.

“So why does she bother you so much?” I asked Ally. She sighed. Ally was one of the sweetest people on the planet and for her to not like someone was a big deal.

“She never liked me nor my mom. I was always nice to her but she was nothing but mean towards both of us. I mean I’ve only met her a couple of times when she comes home for the holidays or something like that but otherwise she’s always on tour but whenever she came home she wouldn’t speak much. If she did it was usually something mean about my mom only wanting her dad for her money. Thats the only part that I don’t like. She can be cold towards me all she wants but when she says something about my mom is where I draw the line. Her dad is the one that is making her come home because he thinks that all this fame has gotten to her head. Plus he’s hoping that she’ll open up to us more.” I only nodded my head in understanding not knowing what to say. We sit there in silence before my stomach starts to rumble.

“I’m hungry.” Is all I say before Ally laughs.

“Aren’t you always?”

“Yeah but now its gotten to the point where I’m starving and if I don’t eat soon I’m going to die.”

“You just ate two hours ago.”

“Two hours! No wonder, that means now I’m even closer to dying if I haven’t eaten in two hours.” Ally laughs and we begin to head to her car. Ally begins to drive to my favorite pizza place.

“I want a hawaiian pizza with extra pineapple.” I tell the waiter who is taking my order.

“I’ll take a pepperoni pizza.” Ally says. He nods writing down our order before leaving. Ally looked kind of sad and I was thinking of something to try and cheer her up.

“Guess what happened to me the other day.” I tell her remembering something. She smiled slightly seeing where this was going.”

“What happened?” She asked.

“Well you know how I went to that party the other day with my mom?” I ask and she nodded.

“Well she made me wear these high heels.” Ally began to laugh because she knew of my past battles with high heels.

“Wait you didn’t even hear what happened.” I tell her. She nods her head for me to continue.

“So when we arrive there’s this huge chocolate fountain.” Ally laughs again.

“Camila tell me you didn’t.” I look down before nodding.

“I start to walk towards it to get a chocolate covered strawberry but before I know it I’m covered in chocolate.” Ally begins to laugh.

“Now my mom says she’s not taking me to anymore business parties.” Ally continues to laugh to the point where she has tears in her eyes. I can’t help but smile because she was able to forget about her sister for a while.

“Heels six, Camila zero.” Ally says after she has controlled herself a bit. I can’t help but laugh along because she’s been keeping track. The pizza arrives and we eat and fool around before we head back to her house.

Ally’s POV

Camila and I are laying on my bed watching a movie. When my mom calls me downstairs. We begin to walk down to see the person I’ve been dreading to see all day. My step sister Lauren Michelle Jauregui.

__________________________________________

I hope you like this new story and I promise it will get better since I know this chapter was kind of boring. Please vote and comment and I'd like to ask you guys to help me by clicking the link www.wild949.com/pages/contests/5th-harmony/?1c to help meet fifth harmony. Are any of you going to the San Francisco one, if you are I hope to see you there. -S