What is this

90's p.o.v

So my mom knows about me and Pryce but she wants to meet him. I want her to meet him but I feeling like he doing something fishy ever time we see each other he kinda of distance his self away from me. I kinda get sad and scared like I don't know what to do and I don't want him be like my last boyfriend. We won't get into that story right now, another story for another time.

As I was getting stuff out of my locker Pryce walked up to me and Spoke.

P:Hey *He smiled*
Me:Hey I smiled back
P: Can I walk yhu to class plz.
Me: Sure

Pryce walked me to class and it was an awkward Silence thankfully we were close to the classroom. We walked in and took our seats the teacher wasn't their yet so kids were talking and playing but I was listening to music as usual typical me yhu know.

Kiara came by me and took my headphones outs.

Ki: Why yhu not over there with your boyfriend?

90:I don't know I feel as if he hiding some for me.

Ki:Well have yhu asked him about it?

90:No! I want him to tell me not me ask him! But I should cause I feel hurt and he's distant from me now 😣😥.

Ki: Go ask him to talk now he over there with them group of boys goooo now or I will ion wanna see my bestfriend hurt.

90:Yhu right imma go now and yhu sending da night tonight.

Ki:Yea yhu kno and tell me what happens with yhu and him

90: Ok wish me luck I said& Sighed.

Ki:Luck Brat

I got up and walked over to where Pryce was and he was by a bunch of boys and knowing me and my shyness I turned red.

Me:Pryce?
Pr:Wassup?
Me: Can we talk its really important.
Pr: Yea aye y'all i'll be back.
Pryce friends:Okay

We walked out into the hallway and I began.

Me: Sooo um Pryce why are yhu becoming so distant from me ya girlfriend?

P:I'm sorry if yhu feel that way its just um, Did yhu know about a rumor going on bout yhu.

Me: No I said in shock Whats the rumor I said in disbelief.

P: They were saying that yhu are a dyke and that yhu cheating on me with a girl

When Pryce told me this I ran out the room and stared crying and I went home.

Kiara p.o.v

Pryce walked back in and sat down brat didn't walk in im thinking to myself wheres Ninety So I walked up to Pryce and asked him of Ninety Where abouts yhu know

Ki: Where Ninety
P:She went home
Ki: WHY!?!?
P:CAUSE I FEEL THAT SHE IS A DYKE AND CHEATING ON ME AND SO DOES THE SCHOOL.

Ki:WOW WHAT A FVCKING DISGRACE WHAT A JERK YO B!TCH @&& DID TO NINETY SHE AINT EVER BEEN BOGUS TO ABYBODY ONLY REAL AND IF YHU CAN'T SEE THAT YOUR JUST AN @&&HOLE STUPID B!TCH.

His crew:Zamnnn!!!

Pryce didn't have anything else to say all he could do was just think and that what he was doing.