"Why?" he asked.

"Because I want you to be all alone. I just don't like you Dean Winchester." she shrugged. Dean closed his eyes.

"Doesn't matter, Cas is to smart for that." Dean snarled.

"Whatever you say." she shrugged.

"Then if your a demon, why didn't Taylor tell us?" Dean asked.

"You shouldn't trust an angel, I thought you learned that lesson many times ago." she smirked. "Taylor choose not to tell you, knowing you boys would hunt me down, and die. To bad your going to die anyways." Diana shrugged. "I'll be back in a few, enjoy boys." she smirked, Dean was confused until out came two very large men, and smirking down at him. This is going to painful, Dean thought as a fist hit him in the stomach making him fall forward, and spit up blood.

Castiel was worried, what if there killing him? He couldn't live himself, Taylor was driving, and trying to find some demons around. "Have you seen any?" Castiel demanded.

"Calm down, we'll find them Cas."

"Don't call me that!" he shouted, "Just find Dean!" he shouted, his eyes darting around, and hoping for her find one demon. Finding one demon would probably lead him to his nest or whatever they live in. Taylor didn't speak, instead started to speed up, and stopped at an abandoned warehouse.

"Those homeless people are demons." she pointed to them, Castiel grabbed a silver knife, and got out. "Slow down, we can't just go in there."

"Yes we can." Castiel started to walk away, coming near the demons. "Hey!" he shouted, cutting into one's throat, and stabbing another. While Taylor killed the other two, Castiel ran inside, and started up stairs. Hearing the sounds of screaming, it sounded like Sam, and Sam was the least of his worries. He sent Taylor for Sam, while Castiel tried to listen for his human, or his lover. No luck, where ever he was, he wasn't screaming for help, or screaming out of pain. Another demon tried to attack Castiel from behind, he spun around, and stabbed him.

Then without warning, another came up behind him, and knocked him out.

"What is all that noise, go see." Diana demanded. "So Castiel is here? Isn't he?" she asked.

"I don't know." Dean lied, he could feel Castiel near, and he wanted to scream out to him. But he knew Castiel would freak, and end up getting himself killed.

"Whatever you such a liar!" a few minutes later, a demon came in carrying a guy in a trench coat, and Dean knew instantly who it was. He groaned, as Castiel was thrown into a chair, and tied down. He looked like he'd had been crying, why would he be crying? Dean wondered. Diana didn't come back in, and her demons were outside the door. Giving Dean a few minutes to try to wake Castiel.

"Cas." Dean whispered, his eyes darting between Castiel, and the doors. "Cas, come on buddy wake up." Dean heard a snort, then saw Castiel open up his blue eyes, and looked around in confusion.

"Dean?" he breathed, seeing Dean's injuries, and panicked. "Are you alright?" he asked, trying to break himself free. "Where are we?"

"Uh we need to talk about Diana." Dean said, Castiel froze.

"Why would we want to talk about her?" Castiel asked. "She is back at the house, where I was-" but Dean cut him off.

"I know you left her, for me." Dean's tone was flat, like he wasn't even happy I left her for him, Castiel thought. No I can't like this right now, he thought. "We need to talk about her.." But before he could explain, she came walking in, and sitting down. Smirking between the two.

"Hiya Cas." she smirked, showing her black eyes towards him. "What's the matter, you've been with demons before." Diana smiled. "So were both here, now we need to all have a chat." she paused, looking at Castiel, and Dean. "Lets talk about your relationship." she said, putting her finger up to her mouth, and thinking. "Let's start, Dean why did you kiss Castiel as the hospital?" she asked.