chapter 8: Fighting causes pain...

Laura's pov:

I woke up and rolled over causing Adam to fall off of the bed with a liud thump. "That must hurt.." I mumbled to myself before looking at the floor to see Adam wide awake. "Sorry babe" I said to him. He stretched and got up. "It's fine.. but we might need to sleep in the guest room from now on. I'm a grown man and this bed doesn't even fit me." He pointed out. I nodded and he sat beside me. "Well good morning" He laughed. "Morning. I told Patsy I'd make you breakfast. She even gave me her whole recipe book because she already knew everything by heart." I told him. His eyes lid up like a child.

"Yay!!" He shouted. "You're becoming like my mother.. Witch is good but don't go all bossy on me like she did." He said putting his bathrobe on as I did also. "Oh just shut up Adam" I laughed. He rolled his ees and led me downstairs. Patsy was in the kitchen and no one else was up I guess. "Morning Patsy" I said kissing her check as Adam followed my lead."Morning angels. Did you sleep well?" She laughed.

"His bed is way to small" I giggled. "Well you're welcome to use the spare room, it has a big bed" She smiled. "Adam sweep the floor" I told him as I made m way behind the counter near Patsy making his and my breakfast. "Why?" He asked not moving. "Because if you want food in your stomach you should sweep the floor" I glared at him. "yes mam!" He said and took the broom.

Me and Patsy just laughed. "He is just like he was when he was a kid" Patsy shook my head. "But wya hotter" I blurred out. They both stopped and looked at me. Adam was blushing but smirked and winked at me and Patsy just laughed, like a lot. "He is quite handsome for my son" She laughed. "Y-yea.." I said embaressed.

Adam and I finished eating and went upstairs to go change. "So I wasn't hot when I was young??2 Adam said bringing that up again. "Eh but you hit puberty alright" I told him. "You should of seen me in my teens" He laughed.

We talked for a while and watched tv then everyone was awake, feed and dressed. "Adam, Adam!!" Sam called. Adam bent down to him and smiled. "Morning" He said. "Me and Liza were wondering if you could bring us to a amusent park!" He shouted.

"That's sounds fun!!" He shouted. They squealed and hugged him. Patsy looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry hun, they probably just want to spend time with there big brother. No hard feelings" She smiled at me. "Oh no mom! We meant Adam AND Laura!!" Liza shouted hugging me as I returned it. "Yes!" Adam cheered. "Well let's pack. Don't forget swim suites!" Adam said.

Adam and I went upstairs and threw everything that we needed in a bag. "You should wear that sexy bikini babe." Adam said grinning. " No way Ad, nice try but we are going with your younger siblings and it shows alot of clevage, I'll just wear my green one" I said then put my clothes over top.

----------------

We arrived there and Sam and Liza hopped out excited. Adam and I then jumped out. I took the bag and Adam put his arm around my waist. "Where to first?" I asked. "ROLLER COASTERS!!" Sam shouted. "NO I WANT TO GO ON THE FERRES WHEEL" Liza shouted. "Let's go on a few rollercoasters and then we go on the ferres wheel?" Adam asked. They nodded and then ran to the biggest roller coaster. "Oh god" Adam said. I laughed and ran towards it.

We went on a few rides and then we were going on the ferres wheel like Liza asked. "Adam can you give me a piggy back ride?!!" Liza asked. Adam looked to me for help but I just shook my head. "Ya Adam gvie her a piggy back ride! That seems fun right Liza! And Adam would'nt want to ruin the fun!" I teased. "Fine" he groaned and croutched down and she hopped on his back causing him to grunt.

"Faster Adam faster!" She said. He ran towards the ferris wheels while Sam and I raced there, he won. Adam let go of Liza and put her down panting. "What's wrong Addy? To old for it?" I teased him. "Oh yea you try that" He glared at me. "I was only kidding" I told him. He got up and hung on to me for support, I just rolled my eyes.