Chapter 4 Gone so soon

Laura's pov:

I laughed as Adam did a attempt to throw popcorn in his mouth."Ok you are the worst peraon to play this with" I giggled. It has been 2 weeks and I have to say... I've grown some feelings for Adam. Sometimes he would send me some signals that he still loves me. It's just hard. I've had'nt seen him for so long but for some reason I feel like if I were 11 again having fun with a big wimp. Adam is so goofy I just c'ant imagine a better friend. A better boyfriend... I want to date him but I don't want to ask.. It's just complecated.

"Laura.. I got to tell you something.." Adam said stopping his little game of getting popcorn all over the coach instead of in his mouth. "Oh let me guess, You're pregnant!" I said making a joke. He just stared at me wierdly. "Ok just tell me I just tough that James got you pregnant is that to much to say?" I said giggling. "James and I aren't ready to settle down and raise a child together, sorry." He smiled a little. "Ok now in all seriousness, I... Um well us... Maroon 5 are going on tour..." He said quietly. "What?" I said shocked. "I'll be back, i promise" He said with a tear coming down his cheeck.

I wiped it awya and hugged him. "Adam I'm going to miss you!" I shouted. "I know but I'll visit oh and maybe you can visit sometime soon!" He said excitingly. "Maybe.. But with work... So when do you have to leave?" "Tommrow.." He said looking down shamefully.

"And when did you know this..?" I asked. He nervously looked up at me. "Last week.." He said. "Why didnt you tell me?!" I asked surprise. "Well I tough once you found out you would never want to talk to me again.... I was scared. And I'm sooooooooooooo sorry i just didnt want to loose my bestfriend again.." He whispered with tears streaming down his face. "Adam I'm not mad. I would'nt leave you for that but I'm scared your not going to talk to me again." "I'll make SURE I'll visit again. Your my bestfriend gurl don't you forget.." He said.

Then I did something I would never imagine to do again.

Adam's pov:

She kissed me. At first she looked at me and then just leaned in really fast and kissed me. I kissed back. This time it was oppisite. I was confused. I tough she didn't want to go to fast..??? Well guess not! We eventually broke away and she looked shocked.

"I... ugh.. I better ugh.. Go... My friend told me... Ugh... She said its something.. Important! Yes, important! Bye!" She awkwardly said getting off of the coach. I took her arm and pulled her back down. "Hey hey hey your not going anywhere" I said.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I said getting directly to the point. She looked down clearly in able to answer my question as I saw a tear roll down her check. "Hey now why are you crying 'babe?" I asked her pulling her head up gently so she could look at me in the eyes.

"I-I... don't know... I guess I h-ave feelings for you but you clearly don't for me-e... I just wanted to do that before you left me, before it was to late.. I-I'm so s-sorry, I s-should go.." She said avoiding any eye contact and getting up once again.

"Hey stop that" I said pulling her back down gently. "Now I never said I didn't like you back, I was going to tell you when uh.. When the time was right, I was just being a wimp.." I told her looking into her eyes as she blushed.

"Ad I had always had a crush on you..." She said looking to me directly into my eyes for once. " "I did to. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Yes!" She shouted wiping her years away and hugging me sweetly. I kissed her then stood up. "I have to.. Run some arons. I swear it's important, I will be back in half a hour to a hour, tops, I promise." I said kissing her check.

Laura's Pov:

"Oh alright if it's really important" I sighed. "It is. Now go and relax or something, I love you" he said. "I love you to" I gave him a quick peck before he exited the house in a hurry.

I sighed again and walked upstairs. Hmm what to do... I walked into the largest bathroom in this hosue.