Chapter 6 Casual day

Laura's pov:

I woke up with Adam sleeping on my arms. I tried not to move, Adam needed his rest. I carefully got out and he groaned. "Babe go back to sleep" I whispered to him. He smiled then snuggled more into the pillow. I got up and stretched.

I went Into the kitchen and made bacon, eggs, bagels and patatos. Once I put the food on the tray and went into our bedroom, Adam was sitting up.

"Morning princess" Adam said and kissed me. "Why did you bring this in here?" He asked. "I figure for would be easier to have break fast in bed" I said. He smiled at me and said: "I haven't had a meal this good in 2 months!" As we ate. "Oh I have a doctors appointment at 1." Adam said. "We got to get ready" I worried.

We went to the doctors and waited in a room. "Hey Adam how are you doing?" The doctor asked. "Ik better or sure" he smiled at her. "Good and is this your girlfriend?" She smiled at me. "Yea I'm Laura" I shook her hand and smiled back. "Nice to meet you now Adam have you been taking your medicin?" She asked him. He nodded. Well good news is that you will have your hand free from the cast and it should be better now. You don't need your wheel chair and were removing your foot cast with a boot and crutches. They should be off actually in 1 week starting yesterday" she said we smiled at each other and she helped him out of everything.

He could move his arms round again and his boot was perfect. "U should keep your crutches in case" she said. "And Adam your very lucky" she winked. We both blushed and I drove home.

We went inside and sat on the coach. "Now with your free arm you can now give me a well deserved back massage" I said. "You hardly even took care of me, James deserves a reward if anything" He said. "Come on please Adam?" I begged. "Oh fine" he said and started. "Your so good" I Moaned. "Not better then you" he laughed.

We watched tv together and all te boys came in. "LAURA!!!!!!!" They shouted pulling me into a huge bear hug. "We missed you so much!!" Mickey said straitening his glasses. "I've missed you guys to!" I said. "So wanna hit the water?" Matt asked. "Yes sure!" I said "I'll come an watch Adam said getting up and smiling. "Sure and by the way it's all private of us while we stay here, there is anther pool for visitors" James smiled. "Let me go change" I said running to Adam and I's room.

I changed into my purple lined bikini and put my bathrobe over top. I boring my goggles and towels also. I went out and te guys all have me whistles. "Back of everyone! She's mine" Adam said putting his arm around my waist. They all laughed as we walked down to the pool.

"So what' the doctor say? Apart from getting your cast of your arm" Pj said. "We'll my boot will be off in about a week so ill be able to swim around then." Adam said sitting down a pool chair. I tossed him my towel as I took off my bath robe. I put it behind Adam's head I between the chair for comfort. I kissed him then went in the pool. "COLD!!!!" I screamed when the boys laughed.

"Hahaha soooo funny! How about you guys come on in then" I said. They just shook they're heads and laughed. I got out of the freezing water and pushed James in. "Hey!" He said and grabbed mickeys arm witch made him fall in.

"IM GOING IN DONT WORRY!" Matt said and did a cannon ball. I went an kissed Adam again before running into the pool. "Wooo!" James said. "IT IS COLD" Matt screamed.

"I TOLD YOU!" I yelled to him splashing him. "HEY NOW MY HAIR IS ALL WET" He said pouting. "NLT MY FAULT"I screamed back. "Ugh yes it is miss meany" he said splashing me back. "THATTS THE BEST COME BADK YOU HAVE HUH!" I shouted to him. I took a breath and put my goggles on then plunged under water.

I went to whoever's leg it was and pulled them under water making then kind of jump/splash and went into the water being dragged by me. I heard his screams witch made me laugh. Then from lack of air I released and floated back up.

I saw that I pulled Mickey. I started laughing my head off. "You should of seen his reaction!" The Guys laughed including Adam.

I swam over to where Adam was and put my hands and head on the floor floating in the water. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHIG ABOUT HUH? JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T GIVE YOU A HARD TIME HUH?!!!! IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR STUPID CAST ON I WOULD FLIP YOU INTO THE WATER RIGHT NOW" I shouted at him pretending to be angry that I can't dunk him into the water.

He just laughed even more rolling his eyes and then shaking his head face palming himself. "You are really hipper today, Laury" James said. "I JUST FEEL SO ALIVE" I screamed. "GOOD SO YOUR PREPARED FOR THIS?!!!" Pj asked then dunked me under water. I rissed back up gasping for air. "ADAM TELL YOUR FRIEND TO GET AWAY FROM ME" I pouted. "ADAM TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO STOP BEING ANNOYING" James imitated me. "ADAM MAKE HIM STOOPP" I pretended to sob.

"Oh babe come here" he said patting the space on his non broken leg. "Ok guys I'm done the water. Thanks a lot James" I sticked my tongue out at him. He did the same as I got out. I took my towel and dried off a little. I put my hair in a pony tail and went to Adam taking my bathroom out from behind his head and putting it on.

"Hey that was comfortable!!" He yelled at me pouting. "Oh shush it" I said. I then gently and carefully sat in Adams leg. "You know this isn't very comfortable." I told him. "Tell me about it" he said. "But I still wanna cuddle" he pouted. I laughed and got off taking a chair and putting it besid his.

I put my head on his shoulder and he put his on my head. I smiled and closed my eyes.

1 minute later when we were all comfortable Pj yells: "OK YOU TO LOVE BIRDS WERE GOING IN THE HOTEL FOR A MOVIE NIGHT"

I snapped my eyes open and got up slowly. "Let's go babe" I said helping him up and giving him his crutches.

We went into our hotel room and hanged into pjs and watched movies with the boys all night long. Everyone feel asleep in James' living room in his hotel room.