Chapter 7: "..Daddy is going away tomorrow.."

Start from the beginning

"Hey," she squeaked. I sat on my bed, and she sat next to me.

"How do you feel about dad leaving?" she asked.

"I think it's going to be weird," I paused,"I feel like there is more to the story though."

"What do you mean?" she wondered.

"The phone call dad received earlier, he seemed pretty p!ssed," I explained,"Why would he be mad if they found Cole? Shouldn't he have been relieved?"

"You're right," she paused,"Maybe there really is more than they're telling us."

"You kids are too curious," dads voice boomed from the door way. I jumped when he spoke. How long had he been standing there?

"But I'm right," I breathed, trying to get my heart rate to go down.

"Yes you're right, I was p!ssed because I wasn't happy with the person who found your uncle," dad explained.

"Who found him?" Lucy asked.

"An ex of mine," dad replied,"She was a....b!tch."

"That makes more sense," I admitted.

"Yeah," dad paused,"She wants me back, and I'm married so lets hope it doesn't blow up in my face."

"I wish you the best of luck," I laughed. Dad rolled his eyes, and chuckled.

"Thanks," he smirked,"Come on Lucy time for bed." Lucy said goodbye then, walked out of my room. "Goodnight Kayden," dad smiled.

"Night dad," I replied, and crawled into bed. I wonder what we're gonna do in school tomorrow?

Cole's POV

I could taste the blood in my mouth, as Sergei's men beat me up

I could taste the blood in my mouth, as Sergei's men beat me up...again. After a final kick to the stomach they were done. About time..

One man brought me to my feet, and led me back to my cell. I took in all of my surroundings, as we walked back to my cell.

This is a pretty crappy prison. It's worse than the one I "died" in. Soon we arrived back to my cell....well mine and Talia's cell. 

The d!ckhead shoved me to the ground in my cell, and I spat at him. The man just glared at me, locked the cell, and walked away.

I slowly stood up, and took of my shirt to see the damage.

Luckily there was just bruises, and a few cuts....nothing major. I sighed, and went to put my shirt back on.

"You're hurt," soft voice spoke up. I turned, and saw Talia get out of bed. Yes I let her have the bed.  "L-Let me help you," she stuttered.

"I'm fine," I muttered. She walked in front of me, and looked at my busted lip.

"Here," she smiled softly, and handed me a damp piece of cloth. I took the cloth, and put it on my lip.

"Thanks," I sighed, and sat on the ground. Leaning up against the wall, I closed my eyes and breathed. However, I felt like I was being watched. I opened my eyes, and saw Talia looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked. Her faced turned red, and she sat on the bed.

"I-I," she paused,"I like your tattoos." What a strange woman.

"Thanks....I guess," I frowned, and closed my eyes. I can still feel her eyes on me. I huffed,"Look Talia. I know I'm gorgeous, but could you stop staring at me."

"Sorry," she whispered, and lied down facing the wall. 

___________

Hey sorry this took forever. I know there's a lot going on in this chapter but stick with me here.

Who else Like Cole and Talia together? I know I do!

QOTD: Cole and Talia? Or Lucy and Wesley?

AOTD: I can't choose

Please Comment & Vote