Stupid Boys but Yummy Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

I forgot to mention Jared has a little sister she is so cute, she's like four and a half years old. I've babysat her a few times. And oh yes she loves me, she thinks that I'm her sister. Poor girl she has four older brothers so she's all alone. But at least she has me.

"She always has a tea party by herself but when I ask her if she wants me to drink tea with her she just keeps on asking for Ella." Jared said in a grumpy way.

"Well Ella acts like a toddler so it's not surprising that they count her as one of their own," Melissa said. Oh....wait..... Melissa? what the grim reaper..? She probably got here when Travis got home(a/n yes I'm making what the grim reaper a thing. You'll probably see it a few more times in the book. Okay I'm talking too much. And now back to the story)

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment," I said arrogantly, not caring what these stupid adults think being a toddler is really cool and smart too, you have people whipped and doing whatever you want anytime without them even knowing it.

"Oh I almost forgot to ask you, how is your boyfriend doing," I asked Melissa wickedly.

"Huh. What are you talking about?" She questioned me not knowing what happened until Jared spilled the beans that I beat up her boyfriend.

"Ella kicked your boyfriend's àss," Jared stated like a kid who just got a present on Christmas. What is that freak smirking about. I literally just can't he's so freaking weird I feel bad for his younger sister Skylar. Poor girl she's so normal and she has no one to play with except Jared. And Jared he's kinda weird but he is kinda hot, I just quoted 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke hemmings god he's so sexy. Getting off topic.

"Ella you're doing that thing," Melissa said looking at me like I'm a freak. "What thing?"

"That thing where you smile like an axe murderer that just burned down an orphanage of little poor innocent lonely children, were you thinking of Luke Hemmings."

"Yeah," I said dreamily looking at the ceiling.

"May all of those little children rest in peace," Jared said.

---------

"Ugh I'm so hungry what does it take for a girl to get some ice cream around here," I've been annoying everybody for the last ten minutes to buy me ice cream. "You're so annoying," Travis yelled at me. Ha-ha lol I don't think that he should talk like that to me.

He does after all have an ice pack on his stomach and private area. He's hurting so much. Wow I think I'm a witch because I enjoy it when Travis hurts. Wait lemme go get my broomstick.

"Tell me something I don't know, Travis," I replied getting angrier that the minutes pass and I still don't have my precious ice cream. I looked around. My parents weren't home they went out to dinner and I was left with two idiots. One named Travis and the other named Jared. Oh wait where's Melissa.

"MELISSA," I yelled. "Get your big fat butt down here."

"Ugh," Melissa groaned. "I was on the phone with my mom what the heck do you want Ella."

"ICE CREAM," I yelled.

"Fine get up I'll drive you to that ice cream shop that you like." I jumped up and down running to Melissa hugging her. "You're a doll Melissa."

"I know. Whatever," she replied unenthusiastically. "Hey do you guys want to come?" Melissa asked.

They're not coming with us, I begged for them to get me ice cream and they haven't, so why should I now buy them ice cream? I really should stop with my unhealthy ice cream obsession. But who cares it's not like I have a boyfriend anymore. Touchy subject concise touchy subject. We are not going to speak of that little twat that's named Dylan. Do you know why concise?