6 | Is This Friend A Girl?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." I mumble. "I have to ask her but I'm sure we would. But I'd be in her room, so it wouldn't be your money. Then again, I have to ask her." I furrow my eyebrows. "Wait.. What was I talking about?" I ask.

"Well, I think it'd be better if she came with us to Albany. We don't want you sitting in an uber and wasting money." Andre says, my parents agreeing.

"Okay, cool. Thanks!" Before I could get too far, my mom grips my forearm.

"Give me her number. I have to discuss her situation when she arrives." My mom says sternly.

"I swear to up there, if you so much say one word about me liking her, I won't talk to you for a whole week, mom." I say lowly. My mom just rolls her eyes and gives me her phone to type in the number. I quickly warn her. "Do not tell anyone else. Ry knows, but no other child." I add.

To Laura Marano😍:
A few things to tell you. 1, you're all set for the concert tomorrow. I gave your number to my mom (Stormie) and she'll tell you where to go and what not since you're "well known" and we want to keep you hidden for awhile. 2, I was wondering if you could come to Albany with us right after the concert. It'll be a threeish hour drive to the hotel and we can hang out still. And last but not least, my brothers are very inappropriate with jokes, including my sister and my brothers girlfriend, so fair warning. And they won't hold back on saying you're beautiful or short. I guess a LOT of jokes will be said... Sorry in advance.

I knew she wouldn't reply until tonight, so I didn't bother waiting around, just rushed to my siblings to get bumped up.

• • •

"We need a good nights rest, guys. New York is gonna be lit!" Rocky says, poking his head into my bunk.

"Got it." I mumble, pushing his face away. He had his phone out, probably snapchatting me, so I flip off the camera.

"You dick!" She shouts, causing almost all of us to laugh. I close the curtain after a minute and check my message,as Ewing a few from Laura.

From Laura Marano😍:
And a few things for you... 1, your mom is the sweetest women I've ever talked to in my entire life. 2, I talked to my agent and she's all good with me switching hotels for tomorrow and the night after that. As last but not least, my best friend is REALLY inappropriate and makes sexual jokes, stupid jokes, offensive jokes, she's overall sarcastic and not afraid to speak her mind, so I'm totally cool with it. I find it entertaining😂

Damn, she's a fucking perfect girl.

To Laura Marano😍:
Well, looks like we don't have a problem.

Widening my eyes, I forgot about the first part of her message.

To Laura Marano😍:
Wait, what the hell did my mom say to you!?

It took her a few minutes to reply.

From Laura Marano😍:
Just a lot of compliments to me and that you just told them today and you have the heart eye emoji next to my name as your contact...

I just want to yell out my mothers full name, but refrain myself as seeing everyone is asleep around me.

To Laura Marano😍:
Oh dear Lord... Okay, I need sleep. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?

From Laura Marano😍:
Yup, see you tomorrow. Night, Lynch.

To Laura Marano😍:
Wait, for hotel in Albany, is it okay if we share a room? Totally okay if you don't want to, though.

Luckily, her reply didn't seam disgusted out by sharing a room with me.

From Laura Marano😍:
Yeah, that's fine. I can change call and see if two beds are available. I swear I'm not a slut waiting to get into your pants 😂 I haven't even had my first kiss yet. It's just extra for two beds and I don't like spending money on unnecessary stuff.

She hasn't had her first kiss!? Fuck, she's a little pure one! I shouldn't introduce her to Rocky... or Ryland...

To Laura Marano😍:
It's fine, don't get an extra bed. Not to sound like a manwhore, but it's all good 😂

From Laura Marano😍:
Okay, night, Ross. See you tomorrow?

To Laura Marano😍:
Yup, tomorrow.

• i've decided that once they meet face to face, chapters will start getting longer. maybe not all the time, but most the time i'll add at least four hundred more words, no more than a thousand more. hopefully this got you thinking about the next chapter, aka when they meet. don't forget to vote, leave a sweet comment, and follow me like theirs no tomorrow. love you, babes💜