two - football game

alexas outfit xxx

---------

I yawned as I pulled my clothes on. I sat in front of my mirror and started to play wit my hair, deciding how to style it. I eventually decided on having it all down with my Nike hat over it and my makeup all natural except for my eye liner and eye shadow.

"Alexa?" I heard Josh outside my room.

"In here Joshua." I said smiling, even though he couldn't see me.

"Helloo." He spoke walking in and sitting with me.

"You vlogging?"I asked.

"Nope, but Simon is. You?" He replied.

"Yeah, might as well."  I said.

"Why don't you start it now?" He says messing on his phone.

"Why? You wanna be featured in my vlog? How cute." I said pouting at him, "Texting Freya?" I asked, taking the piss. I had always taken the piss out of anyone who got any where near a relationship in this house, it made me cringe like crazy.

"Of course I want to feature in your vlogs Alexa. And for a matter of fact, I am texting Freya, and I'm also going to fuck her later tonight. How does that make you feel Lex?" He said, calmly, trying not to laugh.

"Fuck you Josh, fuck you." I said, pretending to gag, "And Lex? Seriously? What is with people and nicknames these days?" I sighed.

"Much love Lex, now start your vlog." He said, matter of factly.

I picked up my camera from my side and started to record us.

"Helooo vlog, today me, the guys and a loads of other guys are going to see Arsenal V Barcelona, and I've decided to vlog it for yous. And Josh is begging to be included in this intro, so yeah." I spoke to the camera lens, and then throwing my camera to Josh lightly at the end.

"Hey vlog!" He smiled at the camera and switched it off. "Well I'm done now. It's 1:30 now and we are filming Gta in 5 so be ready and then we are setting off at 4:30 for food and kick offs at 7:45 and I think we might be filming Gmod when Jide gets up. Simon says that he wants to do a qna with you seen as your the newest sideman-"

"Simons says!" I said laughing and interrupting Josh's informative speech.

"Should i just text you all this?" He said sighing, as if he's already had this conversation with Vik and Simon.

"Yeah." I said, grinning and standing up, to move to my gaming chair at my desk.

"Jump on Skype now then, bye bye." He said leaving. I laughed and switched my monitor on, and bringing up the Skype app and joining the discord where Simon, Vik, Tobi and Ethan were chatting.

"Hiiiii!" I screamed, realised non of them had noticed I'd joined the call.

"Hey Alexaaa." I heard them all shout.

"Invite me in to the Xbox party?" I asked.

"Josh will when he comes back, he had to go to update SOMEBODY about what we were doing." Tobi said, referencing me.

"Hmm okay." I said.

"Hellooooooooo." I heard Josh.

"Add me to party bro." I said.

"Onit."

The session took about 20 minutes and I started to edit the video straight away which took another 10 minutes out of my time. The Skype call had continued with just me, Simon and Josh chatting as we all edited and waited for Jide to wake up and join us. He eventually did, and waited for us to finish our editing before Josh set up a Gmod game for us. We were playing prop hunt on a map we hadn't seen before. We played on the game, me and Jide on one team and Simon and Josh on the other, which took half an hour.