Chapter 11

It had been days since I had seen Louis and I missed him terribly. We had text each other off and on but I refused every time he offered to come over. Niall and Eleanor had made me crazy taking care of me and I couldn’t wait to get back to work. I decided today that I needed to get off the couch and do something slightly productive so I chose to clean my room. Just as I was sorting through some clothes I found a familiar, Jack Wills, red sweat shirt. I forgot Louis had left it here one day after he came over after soccer. A make out session had gotten quite heated that day and Louis ended spending the night that night obviously leaving behind his sweatshirt. I buried my face into the soft material, inhaling the lingering scent that Louis’s cologne had left behind. He always smelt so intoxicating which gave me a sense of comfort and left my knees weak. I slowly slipped the jacket over my head and stuck my arms through the holes. It was obviously made for someone bigger than me because it hung awkwardly from my torso but the size didn’t matter it was something that brought me closer to Louis. just as I was getting lost in feelings and memories I heard a loud knocking on the door knowing I was alone in the apartment it gave me an uneasy feeling. I reached the door but decided to take a peek through the peep hole before opening the barrier. My heart sank at what I saw on the other side but I knew I needed to get it over with and open the door.

“Hey ba…” he started before he noticed my still healing face.

“Lou I can explain.” I managed to say before tears threatened to fall.

“Explain what?! How you ignored me for days, lied to me and failed to tell me that someone beat you up?!” he shouted as he moved towards me.

It frightened me to see Louis like this especially after all I had just gone through. His eyes held a familiar anger and the gaze cut me deep. He finally stopped in front of me, brushing his thumb over my still purple cheek, wiping a tear in the process. His sparkling blue eyes returned as he looked over my beaten face.

“Who did this to you?” he asked.

“The guy that you beat up at the club.” I breathed.

With those words I saw all the color and emotion drain from Louis’s face. He turned away from me, running his fingers through his hair and muttering something under his breath.

“Louis…” I started as I placed a hand on his arm but my wrist was forcefully gripped in his strong hand.

A tear escaped my eyes as I looked up at him. Noticing he had hurt me he released me and walked towards my living room window.

“Louis what’s wrong?” I asked, regaining my composure.

“It was John that’s what wrong Karsyn is the guy that beat you up was the same asshole that killed my sister!” he spat, his words giving me an unsettling feeling.

“Louis he said he was going to kill you and hurt me in front of you! He is going to hurt you Louis and I can’t let that happen to you! I love you Louis I can’t live without you!” I screamed through tears.

“No one is taking me away from you not if I can help it. We’ve made it this far Karsyn I refuse to let someone take you from me. I knew he was going to find me. I’ve been living so angry for so long Kar, until you came around. You made me see the bright side in everything and John isn’t going to ruin my life anymore. I can’t be angry any more Kar I need to make things right.” He confessed to me.

“What are you going to do Lou?” I asked, fearing the answer.

“I don’t know but right now I'm going to make love to my girlfriend.” He said moving towards me.

His head dipped towards me, his lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths. It felt so good to be near Louis again. Before I knew it, Louis picked me up bridal style and carried me off to my bedroom. He kicked the door open and shut it with his foot before placing me on the bed. I knelt on the bed as he leaned down to kiss me again as he removed his sweat shirt from my body, followed by my shirt then his. His body was so toned and tanned it always left me breathless. I reached out and ran my hands over his perfect stomach, drawing a moan from his perfect lips. He slipped off my sweats as I unhooked his belt buckle pushing his jeans of his masculine hips. Pushing me further back on the bed I began to pull at his boxers, wanting them off as soon as possible. Finally they were pushed off his body and discarded to the floor.

“I'm going to make you feel so good.” He groaned as he started to kiss at my neck.

“What are you waiting for?” I moaned.

His teeth took the lace of my underwear and pulled them down to my ankles. He teased my entrance before finally entering. It was less painful than the first time and all I felt was pleasure. I felt my walls adjust to his size as he began to grind his hips. With every motion a rush took over my body.

“Louis.” I moaned as I began to reach my high.

He reached his high at the same time and we rode them out together. I felt him release warmth inside me and he collapse to my side. We were both out of breath but he pulled me into his body under the covers. It felt like home when I was in his arms.

“I love you too Karsyn.” Louis said, breaking the silence.

I planted a soft kiss to his cheek before drifting off to sleep in his arms.