Chapter 45

I still haven't called the guy that offered me the modeling job. And I don't think I will. It's been a week, I doubt he's still interested anyways. But, it's also been a week since Simon said he was going to ask me on a date. I guess he will when he's ready. I was currently recording GTA with the guys, but I was really tired. Karmyn kept me almost all night last night. "Fuck!" Vik yelled. There was a spiral that he just couldn't do. "Is it just me or is Vik really cute when he rages?" Josh asked. We were quiet before everyone started laughing. I stopped laughing first, and Ethan last. I mentally sighed to myself. I didn't want to be recording, as much as I love it. I was way too tired. "Mackenzie, why aren't you talking?" The sound of my voice from Simon made me snap out of my thoughts. "I'm tired. And Karmyn's asleep." I mumbled. "Why don't you go to sleep?" Vik asked. "Because I have a job to do." I shrugged, even if they couldn't see me. "This is why you shouldn't have kids." Josh said. Everyone but Simon and I actually laughed. "Ha ha. Very funny." I said sarcastically. "Guess you can't be a model then." Simon said. I didn't want to tell the other guys because they would make me do it, guess I don't have a choice now. "Simon!" I groaned. "Model? What?" Tobi asked. "Mackenzie got offered a modeling job a week ago. She has a number to call and everything." Simon said. "Why didn't you tell us?" JJ asked. "Because you guys would make me do it." I said, annoyed. "Hell yeah we are!" Ethan yelled. "I'm not doing it." I said forcefully. "That's what you think." Josh said.

     I sighed as I finally took my headphones off. I just had to edit, then I could sleep. There was a small knock on my door. "Come in." I said, loud enough for them to hear. Simon came in and closed the door behind him before plopping down on my bed, laying on his stomach. "Can I help you?" I asked, turning around in my chair. He looked up at me, his chin resting on his hands. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asked, his eyes full of hope. My heart sank slightly. "Simon, I'm busy at the moment. After this, I'm going to sleep." I sighed. "Not today. Tomorrow. We could go see a movie and go to Nandos." He said, smiling softly. I found myself smiling, too. "Sure. Why not?" I asked. His smile widened, along with his eyes. "But we have to find someone to watch Karmyn. The girls are going out tomorrow." I said. "Tobi will." He said, sitting up. Now, he was sitting cross legged. "Do I really trust Tobi with my child?" I asked, more myself than him. I looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah." I shrugged. Simon chuckled. I smiled. Then, there was a squeal coming from the crib. We both looked over to see Karmyn standing up, gripping the side of the crib and staring at us. I stood up and sweeper her up quickly, making her giggle. "What are you doing awake?" I asked her, going back to my desk chair. I sat down and stood her up on my knees. Simon was quiet. Then, I heard the sound of a camera. I looked over at him to see his phone out. Then, my phone vibrated on the desk and I picked it up, holding tightly onto Karmyn. It was tweet from Simon. It was a picture of Karmyn and I and it said: 'My girls'. I smiled down at it before putting my phone back down. I looked back up at Simon to see him staring at us again. "Cute." I smiled at him. He smiled before standing up and walking towards us. "You edit. We'll be downstairs." He said, picking Karmyn up. I nodded and turned back a round in my chair. I listened until I heard the door open and close again. I leaned back in my chair with a sigh. I'm going on a date tomorrow. I wasn't nervous. I've been on so many with Simon.  I wasn't scared anymore that he was going to hurt me. Everyone wanted us back together and they knew that he wouldn't hurt me. Hell, I knew it too. I smiled to myself. I was ready. I really was.

A/N
Kind of short but really cute! Hope you all have/had an amazing day!

See ya! x