A/N

Hey everyone. Okay, I'm just going to get straight to the point. This is about bullying. If you don't want to read it, then stop now. Bullying really pisses me off. Where I go to school and where I live, bullying doesn't really happen. Which I am extremely thankful for. But that's not the case online or anywhere for that matter. I do have some people that I know that are really ignorant and racist and just horrible people all around. People take one look at them and think, "Oh yeah they're great kids, they go to church every Sunday, make good grades, never get in trouble." That is what they think, but they don't know them like I do. I used to be their best friend, I used to hang out with them everyday. Keep in mind that these are a group of boys. I was their friend until they started using the 'N' word and calling people horrible names. I kept telling them to stop, but they wouldn't. They still haven't to this day and I hate it. They don't bully me, but people that are different they do bully and it really pisses me off. For example, we have just two Muslims that go to our school. They are both girls. One is in the 6th grade and the other is a junior (11th grade). They had a sister that was a senior (12th grade) last year, but she died. She had problems that I didn't really know, but every single time I saw her in the hall, I made an effort to tell her nice things and smile at her just because I think that she was going through a lot. It hit the entire school hard when she died, we have a bench out front that has her name engraved in it. Anyways, these boys never say anything to their faces, but when they start talking shit about them in class, I tell them to stop but then I get called things behind my back that I just ignore. It makes me feel good about myself when I stand up to them, even if it wasn't for myself. The whole entire point of this story is that if you see someone being bullied or are being bullied, STAND UP! I can understand if it's you being bullied and you're scared, but that doesn't mean you can't talk to someone. Talk to your parents. Your sibling. Your best friend. If you don't tell anyone what's going on, it will never stop. If you aren't being bullied but see it happening, you're just as guilty for letting it happen. I'm sorry for ranting, but TamiiiJ17 just posted a thing that really pissed me off and I wanted to write something about it also. If you don't know who that is, check her out please because she is an amazing writer. My actual chapter will be uploaded later today so don't worry about that. Anyways, I hope you all have/had a great day!

See ya, stay safe, love you! x