2

I opened the gate and the smell of lasagne welcomed me inside.

Jilania: hello mom

Mom: hey babe

Me and my mom had a very strong bond, me and her where long time skets.

She had me when she was 15 and her man Capri would molest and when I was about 9 he started to have sex with me.

My mom knew but couldn't do anything about it because we were living off him.

I went upstairs and removed my charger from the socket, I sat on my bed and released my hair from the band. I took off my uniform and folded them and put them in my closet.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my back and it all came back, I quickly moved away and started to cryyy viciously wishing I wasn't alive.

I slipped on a pink floral dress and my house slippers and went downstairs.

Mom: babes I burnt the bloody lasagne

I smiled and kissed her.

Jilania: I'll just go nip out to KFC

Mom: alright Jilan ... Look in my purse and take out £20 buy lots of food

I nodded and ran upstairs and changed into a red T-shirt and red leggings, I put on my red Nike hat and my all red huaraches.

It wasn't cold outside so I just brought my purse in my naked hand and left to KFC.

I saw people giving me sneaky eyes and chatting me but oh well.

I remembered the thoughts and went onto my phone (Samsung G s6) I logged into the facebook and as soon I looked my picture and Capri's friends dick was in my mouth.

My mouth dropped and I screeched and started to cry.

I scrolled down and the comments were horrific.

I went on Insta and the same thing.

I saw the video on Facebook, it had about 3,010 comments.

I locked off my phone and stuffed it in my purse.

I walked to my destination quickly, three boys blocked the KFC entrance.

Jilania: excuse

Boy1: hotspice show me your face

Jilania: just move out my way please

Boy1: damnn girl fine

He moved and I went to the till holding my head down.

KFCserver: hey what you want

I held my face up and she looked at me with disgust.

KFCSERVER: erghh your the hood sucker on umm Facebook... Swallowing cum like juice

All I could do was hold my head down in shame.

Jilania: gimme the 9pc chicken n 8 wings and chips also take 5 too.. And 2oreo krushems n ice cream please

She rolled her ugly frog eyes and got my order.

Girl's came in the shop started eyeing me

Sarah: Is DAT Jilania the sket

I looked back and they looked at me.

Sarah: why don't you come to my house and give my brother some head

Jilania: NO THE FUCK .

I held my mouth and she came up to me and took off my hat.

Everyone looked at me and had a lot to say.