Trying To Get Over You

I let go of him and walk back to my bed.

"I read that paper you had in your hands." I turn around and look back at him.

"What paper?"

"That paper you kept huged up to your chest." I stop and think mmmm I remember now but what did I have on it... 😳and that's when I remember OMG my heart was on that paper...when I said all those romantic things about Michael. I look up at him blushing so hard I feel a little embarrassed.

"Oh that paper...- yeah I did ahaha your something else."

"Mmm yeah" I say as I hold on my arm as I look down blushing.

"You want it back."

"Ummm NO...I mean you can keep it if you want...I mean yeah."

"Ahaha." And with that he walks away...wow I'm a loser :( but anyways I still can't believe I'm not his type. I sigh mmm I fall on the bed and turn on the tv. *RING RING RING* Oh someone's at the door...probably Diana, one of Michael's friends, I'm gonna be nosy I go and wait to hear Michael leave his room. I walk out and peek over the stairs I see it's just Diana I was right. I hear them talk and laugh that whens I see them heading towards the direction of the stairs.

So I hurry up and run back into my room and shut the door quietly and sit on my bed and pretend to be watching tv. An hour later I hear loud noises, I get up and walk into the hall where they get louder. They seem to becoming from Michael's room, I hear a loud moan.

Then I hear Diana scream Michael's name real loud then I hear the bed shake. :'( Gosh they're making love. I hurry up and run down the stairs out of the house and walk around I lay on the grass and cry a little. I'm still sad about Michael, I open my eyes and look into the sky.

Michael's Point Of View

"Hehehe ok Diana that's enough" I get up and take a shower. I only had sex with Diana to make Felicia get the point that I don't like her and that we can only be friends. I wash off and put some clothes on I leave out the restroom.

"Diana you can go now."

"Ok babe." She gets up smiling but before she go's into the bathroom she kisses my cheek. I giggle, I'm going to go cheek on Felicia, I walk to her room and knock. I hear no answer so I walk in and see she's not in here, I head out and walk down stairs then back up again and find her nowhere. So I walk out side and see her laying on the grass.

"Thank god." I whisper to myself. I head over to her side and sit next to her.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering." She doesn't move or look at me, she's stretch out and it looks like she's been crying.

"Have you been crying?"

"Yeah, but does it matter?"

"Yes it does, do you mind telling me why you were crying?" She looks at me and before she could answer Diana comes out.

"Hahah omg I've been looking all over for you Mike. Oh hey Felicia!" Felicia gets up and stroms into the house and Diana's smile fades away.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know but don't mind her, I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later."

"Mmmm oh well I hope she's ok."

"Yep" I grab Diana in my arms and smile.

"So babe where do you see our relationship heading."

"Mmm in a good direction."