το φινάλε

Start from the beginning

     "(Y/N)?" Bill kneeled down in front of her, face displaying worry.

     "I...remember...BILL!" she exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. Bill gladly returned it, putting his arms around her but quickly removing them after receiving a death glare from Stanford (which, of course, (Y/N) did not see). (Y/N) stood up after their 'reunion.'

     "Well, that's just one trick that's over. I've got a lot more up my sleeves!" Alex/Charlie chimed.

     "Wow, I see the family resemblance."

     "We have no time for sarcasm right now," Bill scolded, light crimson coloring his cheeks.

     "My sword, please?"

     "Oh, right!"

"Enough chit chat! Henchmaniacs!" Alex exclaimed, snapping his fingers with an annoyed expression. An 'X' formed in the sky, and creatures of weirdness came out of it. Bill gasped.

     "TRAITORS! I knew you were no good, Kryptos!" he shouted angrily at the monsters.

     "No offense taken, Cipher. Did you really think we'd stick with you? After you went googly-eyed for that human girl, we booked it," the navy-coloured geometric creature named Kryptos said.

     "Oh, need ice for that burn, Billy?"

     "Darn it, woman, THIS IS SERIOUS!" Bill exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air in frustration.

     "It was too good of an opportunity to waste," (Y/N) responded with a smirk, clearly enjoying the demon's frustrated state despite the situation they were in right now. Her family just stared at the two with an unamused expression, shaking their heads.

     "As much as I like your sass, kid, THIS IS NOT THE TIME! ATTACK!!!" Alex exclaimed with maniacal laughter at the end. The demon and the demigod immediately ended their bickering and got into a fighting stance, (Y/N) putting her sword defensively up front and Bill's hand erupting in blue flames.

     "Wait, are we still in the Mindscape? Will this thing even work?" (Y/N) interrupted, abandoning her earlier STANce and holding her sword thoughtfully in front of her face. Bill smacked his face.

     "Oh my gold, as much as I lov- GET YOUR PRIORITIES SORTED, GIRL!" The demon shouted, using the monster in front of him as an excuse to tear his gaze away from the demigod to whom he almost confessed to. The other Pineses fought the monsters with made up powers. (Y/N) thought to herself that they were, yes indeed, still in the Mindscape. So her sword did work. They all fought the monsters, but they were also getting tired. More and more monsters came out of the 'portal' thingy. Bill had tried closing it SEV'RAL TIMEZ now but to no avail.

     Punching, screaming. Attack, deflect. All these things kept repeating with no end. Being humans, even if they were inside an imaginary plane of reality, they still got tired. At one point, Grunkle Stan fell to his knees, panting, and his twin was quick to cover him as he regained a bit of his energy. By now, (Y/N) was sure Alexander would keep this up until they were all exhausted. Or worse, dead.

     "You'll just tire yourself out more, Bill. I think you and I both know what needs to be done," (Y/N) said after Bill had attempted to seal off the portal again.

     "That's just our last resort," Bill replied, averting his gaze from her emerald orbs. (Y/N) just nodded.

     "(Y/N)! At these rate, we'll be losing and he could take over the whole world," her dad stated with clear panic in his voice. The demigod looked expectantly at Bill, and his shoulders fell. He knew he would have to kill his brother, sooner or later. Stanford left them to rush to aid of the others. Knowing Bill wasn't going to give in any time soon, (Y/N) ran towards the other demon.