το φινάλε

The title just really means "The Finale"

Uhuh

THE FINALE

of both the show and the story ;---;

BTW THE PIC IS EINS, ZWEI AND DREI (Journals 1, 2, and 3) BY NO OTHER THAT ELENTORIIIIII

(I'm still addicted to her art)

(Just a hint...the Valentine's special is sorta connected to some DISCLAIMERS and A/N's)

This is the last time I'll be speaking to y'all in this story.

I'll miss you all ;———;

Bill: *sniffs* Yeah, yeah, *sniff* no one cares if you're *sniff* nearly done with this

Me: Aww, you're gonna miss me, aren't ya?

Just call me here if ever you need me *hands over piece of paper with scribbling*

Dipper: Are you really leaving?

Me: In a sense, when I finish this story, I'm leaving Gravity Falls

(I'm still devastated but sorta happy over the finale of GF...but...still)

I haven't been able to update because I was still devastated about the finale

AND NOW I UPDATE BECAUSE I'M STUCK IN BED FOR FALLING DOWN FOUR STEPS AND SPRAINING MY DAM ANKLE

KARMA AT ITS BEST

So, one last time for this story...Eins, Zwei, Drei?

Eins: Author does not own the characters.

Zwei: Characters belong to the creators, except for you sweetie *wink* (Bill grumbling in the distance)

Drei: And OF COURSE! Author-chan owns the story!

Me: It's been fun and all...but everything must come to an end

Let's get this show on the road!

"What's going on? THE PARTY'S JUST BEGAN!"

Sort of (Y/N)'s P.o.V.

     (Y/N) was now pretty sure she ate something wrong. There was no way her friend Charlie was an evil person, let alone a monster. She still felt the cute blonde guy's arm around her waist, but she couldn't focus on anything. Her mind wanted to collapse.

     "You were there all along, weren't you?" the cut- no, the gorgeous blonde guy holding a silver sword beside her more so announced.

     "As Raoul, yes. Can't believe you didn't notice. (Y/N) and I were such good friends, weren't we," Charli-no, (Y/N) thought whatever that thing was, it wasn't her life-long friend. Blondie's brother, as he had called him earlier, stated with a smug smile.

     "What did you do to my daughter?!" Looking to her left, (Y/N) found a man wearing a trench coat, pointing a strange looking gun at the thing's direction. She decided to call her once-friend a 'thing'. She had found it weird, however, that the man called her his daughter. She was quite sure her parents don't go running around with futuristic guns.

      "Easy, I took her memo-" he stopped, suddenly remembering how (Y/N) had taken the crystal off his neck for fun.

     "Looking for this?" the blonde guy (as she still had no idea what his name was) mocked, holding up the necklace. With a smirk, he crushed the gem (ehehe for the sake of references) with a force (May the Force be with you). (Y/N) was thankful for the arm around her waist, as it kept her propped up when her head hurt. She brought a hand up to clutch her aching temple. Her vision spun and she fell to the ground on her knees, panting.