She looked at me frantically then turned her head around and squeaked when she saw a dirty brown wolf walk out of the woods towards us. He stunk of rouges… I snarled at him, he growled and suddenly three more walked out from behind him, flanking him. I growled at them, how dare they scare my friend!

I let my nails and ears lengthen while my canines grew. I snarled at them and talked in a powerful Alpha voice, even though its really weak compared to my real power. “SHIFT!” The three wolf’s that flanked the front one whimpered and shifted. But the leader just whimpered a little and then continued on growling at me. Hmm maybe a previous Alpha?

“State your business rouges! You are trespassing!” I used a little more power this time, forcing the leader to shift back. He stood up in all his naked glory and scowled at me, not a bit ashamed. He was really good looking actually… He had brown curly hair, big chocolate brown eyes and was pretty tall and fit. It’s a shame he is nothing compared to Mason though.

The men behind him was handsome as well, all of them were fit and I think they’re all related since the all have the brown curly hair but each had a different eye colour, blue, green, grey and obviously the leader’s brown one’s.

The leader suddenly stepped forward a bit. “We came for the witch! Hand her over and we will leave.” I growled even louder at the mention of them wanting Angela. “What do you want with her Rouge!?”

He growled in annoyance but answered none the less. “She knows of someone our boss is searching for.” I huffed and placed my hands on my hips, playing the annoyed blond. “Who’s your boss, and who is he looking for?” He clenched his fists slightly “He is someone really powerful, so powerful that he can take anyone on girly. And we are searching for the one called Bristina, she owes our boss something.”

I furrowed my brows, now completely confused, why are their ‘so called boss’ looking for me? And as I realized, this man must be a previous Alpha, so if their boss is really powerful, then he must be a really strong Alpha, or someone like me and Londar… And besides, I don’t owe anyone anything… Are these people delusional or something?

“What does she owe your boss?” He huffed in annoyance at all my questions, “Look girly, we’re not here to have a tea party and talk about nice things ok! JUST GIVE US THE GOD DAMN WITCH!” I rolled my eyes at his attempt of being strong. “No.” I stated simply, the guy smirked, making me slightly confused. “Then we will have to take her by force.” I smirked this time, knowing I will win. “Good luck, you’ll need it pup.”

He looked me up and down and started laughing hysterically. I just stood there and looked at him as if he grew 3 heads plus a dick on his forehead, yes I’m looking at him that way, that’s how crazy his looking. What the hell is he laughing about? Is there something on my forehead?

I huffed in annoyance “What?” I snapped at him. He stopped laughing , but still had a stupid smirk on his face. “You know Girly, you’re only one against four strong wolfs. Yet you seem so arrogant. What’s the catch, do you have an Alpha hiding behind a tree to help you or something?” I chuckled and let my normal look grow back. He cocked his head to the side in confusion. Since I already know what these scum bags want, I think I’ll just kill them. Sorry Mase, I promise I’ll make you some blueberry pancakes at home after this. I mentally told him.

As quick as a flash I transported all three the wolfs behind the leader to our cells at the pack house, yeah ok, I know I wanted to kill them, but so far they haven’t done anything, and my Angel blood won’t allow it. The leader looked at me with wide eyes, probably scared, since his alone now and I just made his friends disappear.

I smirked at him and walked towards him seductively, swinging my hips a bit too much for extra touch. He looked at me with lust, and I smirked, quickly I picked him up by the neck. “Listen hear rouge. Tell your pathetic boss that I’m Bristina, and if he’s so powerful, that he should just come and get me himself, since it doesn’t matter how many men he sends, they all shall be sent back with their eyes shoved up their asses and their tongues shoved down their throats. Got That! But please, don’t send so many, it would take a while to do all those things with every single one of them. But I will do it if I have to, even if it is a drag.” I shrugged my shoulders as if its nothing. “DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” He looked at me with so much fear in his eyes, that I felt bad a bit, but he should be happy, I’m letting him live aren’t I? He started whimpering under my stare, so I dropped him to the ground with annoyance.