Introduction

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

I would like to thank all of you who read my stories. All of you who comment, vote, and continue to read anything I put out y'all are so wonderful. While writing this I took the time to actually make this book longer than all my other ones because I felt like you don't really get enough in just a few chapters. I wanted to really pull you guys into the story, and I hope you all will read.

                                             - T

Attention: Parts of this book are purely fictional and some are actual real for me. At no point during this book will I release details on which parts are actually true and which are not. If this story seems somewhat similiar to another story that is completely coincidental. Like I have stated before this book is partly fabricated from my imagination and bits and pieces are taken from my real life. I do not own any of the media or names in this book. There will be violence, sex, and drugs. If you have a problem with any of that do NOT read, you are reading at your own risk if you choose to do so. All copyright are reserved to me, in other words please do not steal my story it is not flattering its downright plagiarism. Also I would like to dedicate this book to a lovely cover artist by the name of _tolerated she has done lovely work and I appreciate her artistic vision so much. Thank you so much for making the cover for this book.

Thank you all for reading!

First chapter will be up August 20th!