Chapter 5

As Castiel and Dean approached their classroom door, they abruptly stopped to look through the window.

It was complete and utter chaos.

Ms. Naomi was standing on her chair balling her eyes out, while the kids hired were lamely clawing at her or hissing. The class she was teaching was in tears they all had there phones out except for a small brown haired boy who was staring directly at them.

"Shit that's Sam," cursed Dean. All was forgotten between the two as they looked towards Deans younger brother. Dean gestured for him to come out as Sam stubbornly shook his head. Castiel rolled his eyes and nodded for the youngest Winchester to come out.

Sam sighed, pushing himself out his chair. He exited the class standing in front of the two older boys. "I know it was you two." Sam stated flatly. Dean and Castiel shared a look before nodding.

"She deserved it, didn't she Cas?" Said Dean, Castiel nodded in agreement. "You gotta admit Sammy it was funny!"

Sam cracked a smile making his older brother start laughing. Castiel started chuckling as well, soon all three boys were laughing in the hallway at the frightened teacher they all hated.

The boys hadn't noticed the lack of sound from the room. They also hadn't noticed the door opening. Or the very angry, red-faced woman standing right in front of them.

"BOYS!" Screamed Ms. Naomi. Laughter ceased as the three of them looked at the lady.

"Son of a bitch," Dean muttered, wide eyed. The teacher grabbed the younger Winchester by the ear.

"It's always the Winchesters!" She cried. "You both take after your wretched father!" Dean's eye twitched slightly. He vowed to never take after him. Dean hated his father.

"Shut the hell up!" Dean roared. "And let go of my brothers ear you skank!"

Castiel glared fiercely at the teacher. She was crossing the line, and the end results wouldn't be very good for her health.

Nobody messes with the Winchesters if he had something to do with it.

Ms. Naomi sneered at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "What are you going to do Mr. Winchester? I know we don't need to go call your father now do we?"

Dean automatically drew his closed fist back, preparing to punch the shit out of his teacher. Sam ran forward to stop Dean but Castiel gently pushed him out of the way, and covered his eyes.

He didn't need to see that, Cas thought.

Sam jumped slightly by the sickening crunch followed by a loud scream. Blood splattered on all three boys and gasps were heard from the classroom.
"That's enough Dean," Castiel grumbled. He grasped Deans arm pulling him out the hall.

"I'LL FUDGING KILL YOU!" Dean bellowed. "YOU FUDGING BITCH!!"

Sam gently approached Ms. Naomi's sobbing figure, giving Castiel a signal to leave. Castiel continued forcefully pulling Dean until they were outside the school.

Castiel didn't know what to say. "Dean--!" In a flash Cas was pinned against the wall, Dean's head cradled in his neck.

This was new.