Chapter 4

Dean and Castiel sat next to each other sharing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from Castiel's lunch box.

" You think it worked?" Dean muttered with a mouth full of food. Castiel wasn't sure whether to answer or not. He was still thinking about how Dean knew if his dick was wrinkly or not,and why he was trying to grab it in the first place.

He didn't like Castiel did he? No. They were just friends.....but he didn't want them to be just friends. He wanted to be more than friends. But Dean would never like him the same way. Would he? Maybe. Okay,possibly. Never mind possibly, Castiel wanted Definitely.

Little did Castiel know,Dean feels the exact same way. And he wanted to confess to Castiel,but it just too complicated. "Hey Cass." Dean spoke up. "Hmm?" Castiel said,turning his head towards his best friend/crush.

"C-can I have another piece of your sandwich?" He asked timidly.

"Uh sure." Castiel leaned forward, intending to give him some. Dean also leaned forward to rip a piece off.

They were inches apart,almost touching. Almost kissing and that was what the other was waiting for. But they were broken out of their little scene by screaming.

Dean's plan had worked. But it came at a price, a really good price that both boys were just seconds away from. And as always,they failed to do what they disired.

Shit. What was wrong with him? Why would he lean in on Dean? Cass' questions bubbled up in his head one after another.

Damn it. He was just so close. Dean was thoroughly frustrated with himself. Why didn't he just kiss Cass already? But to answer his question,he would have to do the grueling action that haunted him in his sleep.

Both boys were broken out of their reveries by another round of screaming. They quickly got up,and were in close proximity. This time though, Dean had no hesitation in kissing Cass.

A long, lingering kiss. And as soon as it started, it ended. As Cass held his hand up to his cheek. Where a small blush was making its way toward it.

Then he took off running after his best friend/crush, hoping to get answers.