Chapter 2

"Are you sure about this?" Castiel asked. Dean nodded enthusiastically, putting an arm over Castiel's shoulders.

"Positive. By the time this is over,we will be legends." Dean boasted. What he didn't realize was that usually all of his plans either got them suspended, grounded, or both.

Dean is really gonna get me killed or something! Do I really wanna die? Forgetting his previous thoughts, Castiel followed his friend to the schools theatre with curiosity. They walked through the theatre which was basically big the ass room with shitty foam seats every where in their school. He was miffed at how the school was running on retarded teachers and horrible inventory.

Probably Ms. Naomi's fault that winch, Castiel thought bitterly. He always had a hatred for that lady ever since she gave him an hour long lecture on how to respect his elders and how he was going to hell (She didn't actually say that but she was thinking it).

Dean went to the back of the stage where the props for the upcoming play were. "Hey look at this! Its gold!" Dean shouted picking up a ghoulish mask. Castiel snorted. Dean was obsessed with anything and everything supernatural,and or gold.

Castiel thought it was kind of cute how he fawned over it,though he'd never admit it out loud. Castiel always had a crush on Dean,but did a great job of hiding it.

Meanwhile, Dean was going through the props,trying to find something interesting. He was well aware of his friend staring at him,but kept quiet.

He didn't like him did he? No. Castiel was way out of Dean's league. The way his dark hair flopped in his eyes when he laughed at Dean's jokes. It was so captivating. He usually never thought this way about anyone but Castiel was an exception. He only hoped he liked Dean back. In his wildest dreams...

"Cass get your ass over here and help me steal some shit." Dean yelled. Castiel raised an eyebrow at his friend who was pulling out every type of mask with some non human being on it.

"What are you doing?" Castiel asked. Dean simply smirk, throwing Castiel a werewolf mask. "What is this for?!" Dean beckoned Castiel over shoving his face in the chest he as digging through.

"Smells like teen spirit eh Cass." Castiel pushed Dean's hand off him, giving him a glare.

Forget being suspended or grounded. This was a one way trip to purgatory. But Castiel didn't mind,as long as it was with his douche bag of a friend Dean.