2. More Acquainted

Hehe.... Sooo not very many views on the first part, but that's to be expected 😤. This is just the first fan fiction I've written on here, and it was only the first chapter, SO I CAN'T LET THIS GET ME DOWN! Whew. Okay. Chill out Madeline. You got this. Okay, so please read on and expect some nice story line hehehe...

_____

Jeonghan POV

_____

"Stay away from weaklings, you bastard."

Who is this? Why is he holding my wrist so tightly and telling off Jisoo? Were they friends?
I've got no idea. But why does he look so angry? I shouldn't be wondering why people look some way, that's too rude of me.

While I was looking at this guy's face, something clicks in my brain. 'Wow. He's actually really handsome.' I don't know when I actually realized it, but I think it was love at first sight. This isn't the first time I've felt this way though...

When I was in middle school, there was a girl in my class. Her name was Taeyeon. Everybody loved and admired her. For what reason? Why would they need one. She was pretty. She had good connections. She was rich. That's why.

I fell for her almost as soon as the first day of school. We even went out at one point. But.... During that time... I was also trying to figure out my sexuality. I became less and less attracted to Taeyeon, and she could sense that I was admiring more the guys than the girls in our grade. She then blatantly asked:

"Hey, Han... Are you like, GAY or something?"

I was completely stunned and had no idea what to say. So I was just silent. I didn't want here to tell anyone, but I also didn't want to lie to such a pretty girl. Taking note of the silence, she then said:

"Are you serious?! I've been dating someone who never really loved me when I have so many people who do?! You're horrible, Jeonghan. Go rot in hell."

Even just the next day, I could see so many peoples stares. It was hard not to notice actually. All of Taeyeon's admirers kept glaring at me, and at the end of each school day, they would beat me up on the rooftop.

Finally, I snapped back to reality and noticed the unknown guy from earlier pulling my arm in the direction of the school infirmary. I saw his name tag. It said Choi Seungcheol. Huh. That's a pretty nice name. But... Why is he caring for me? No one has ever cared about my wounds and injuries before, well, no one except for my mother...

_____

Seungcheol POV

_____

Why was Jisoo beating up this poor girl. She's got such a pretty face, too. Such a shame having it be all bruised and bloody...wait.... What the hell is she even doing? She's just sitting there motionless staring. Oh my god wait. She needs help, like, now!

I pulled her up and dashed over to the infirmary as fast as I could. I didn't want to be held partially responsible if she had anything bad happen to her, or something.

Damn. Why does she have to be so freaking heavy. Does she even know how to walk? Ugh, just snap out of it and run, you idiot!

_____

Author POV

_____

When Jeonghan finally came around, he suddenly realized that he was running and almost nearly tripped on his own feet from being startled.

"Well then. Finally awake, huh?" Said an exhausted Seungcheol. Seeing this 'girl' finally wake up finally allowed him to stop having to run as fast anymore. They slowed down to a walk, but eventually, Seungcheol had to sit down and take a break.

"Where are we going...?" Asked a very confused Jeonghan. He was still in so much pain, wincing almost every time he moved even just a muscle. All Jeonghan wanted to do was go home... Well... He wanted to get home and into his room without having to see his father.

Seeing his father would just end as even more beating and punishment. Jeonghan's father knew he was weak. He knew that Jeonghan wasn't a strong person. And he knew that he got beaten every week. Yet... Still beat him even more; just for not being strong enough to fight back.

When the both of them made it to the school infirmary, Seungcheol gabbed the first thing he saw, which was a 'BIG 1000 PACK BANDAIDS!', or just as the label suggested. He then told Jeonghan to sit on one of the few beds behind the long manila curtain. He handed Jeonghan the pack of bandaids, some Ace Bandage, and some spot pain medicine that he found through the opening in the curtain, careful not to look inside, as this 'girl' might have been taking her clothes off for the medication.

"Here..." Said a slightly flustered Seungcheol. Obviously, he thought Jeonghan was a girl with that pretty face of his, not even realizing the lack of, um.... breasts...

"You can come in, you know...." Announced Jeonghan, still slightly confused as to why Seungcheol was being that discrete.

_____

Seungcheol POV

_____

     'What's with this chick? Is she trying to get with me? Seriously?! She just got the hell beaten out of her, and now she's trying to flirt it out with the guy that just SAVED her sorry ass.'

_____

Author POV

_____

    Seungcheol's mind was just running wild. Should he have even really helped this stranger? What was the point if 'she' was just going to take his helpfulness as a new way to 'flirt'? But... Seungcheol wasn't at fault. It's not like he knew that Jeonghan was a male student, instead of a female, as he had originally concluded.

     After waiting some time, Seungcheol finally decided to barge into the stall-type secluded area that Jeonghan was cleaning up in.

     "Hey, look her you little slut. I don't know what you take me for, but I'm not the type to go for 'easy girls' like yourself, kay? So don't even bother trying to flirt with my like that. *sigh* Damn, it's always with the pretty ones..."  Seungcheol didn't even bother looking at the now, half naked, Jeonghan sitting sheepishly on the cheep bed right in front of him.

     "Ummm... Excuse me...?" Stuttered Jeonghan, unable to comprehend the situation at hand. At this moment, Seungcheol looked up at Jeonghan, that signature scowl still stuck to his face.

     "Did you not just hear m-" He was cut off by the shocking discovery of Jeonghan's fully male body.

__________________________

Thank you guys again for reading this chapter! I was able to update a little sooner today because THE INSPIRATION WAS JUST FLOWINGGG! hehe.... But please do keep waiting for new updates and stuff. I DO REALLY ENJOY FEEDBACK BTW~

Next chapter should be up in (at most) 3-4 days sooooo... LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!  

TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1,159!!!