f i f t y - e i g h t

It was a long night. A long stressful night and all I wanted to do was go talk to Liam and ask him every single question that ran through my mind as to why he would invite Dylan the same day he knew Harry was coming.

I stretched out my body slipping on one of Harry's hoodies to cover my bare body. He was still sound asleep wrapped up in my Hanna Montana blanket. I walked out my room straight downstairs to find just the man I needed to see;Liam.

"Morning" he spoke putting butter on his bread "did you have a good night sleep?"

"No actually I was basically up all night trying to get Harry to understand as in why you would invite Dylan to our house?"

"Because his my friend"

"I understand you just wanted them to talk and it magically slips up that I slept with him"

"I don't need this early in the morning"

"That's because you know that I'm right"

"Whatever"

I couldn't actually believe that he would disregard the situation like that. I honestly hope he's happy with what he did because I'm ready to go.

I've been here for only two days but I can tell you that it's been the longest two days ever.

Not only am I ready to go back to my apartment but I'm ready to go back to LA.

"Harry?" I whispered as I shifted back into bed.

"Mhm" he mumbled half asleep.

"I want to leave"

"Why we just got here?"

"It's just all this drama,I'm tired of it"

"Is it Liam and Dylan" he said turning over to face me.

"Yes they're mentally and physically draining me"

"Come here" he spoke opening his large arms in front of me.

I scooted in his arms as he closed his arms,kissing my forehead. "I'll bring you home then I'll go fishing with your dad"

"Fishing in new york with this weather?"

"Near the dock there's no snow so that'll be good"

A small smile formed on my lips slowly. He really wanted to spend time with my dad and I'm more than happy that he wants too.

Screw Liam and Dylan I'm just going to plan on being a better girlfriend for Harry.

_____________
Yo
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I wouldn't really count this as a chapter because its just a filler for the next few ones coming up.

Tbh I had no type of inspiration but I finally got my grove back soooo it's going to be way better than what you all will expect!

Vote + Comment lovess