f o r t y - e i g h t

"2 days boo and we out" I said putting my hair into a ponytail.

Two days and we would set out on our trip,Excited? Yes. A little worried? Hell yes. "Oh my god Harry,we forgot to get pads!" I exclaimed.

"Ew"

"Ew? Um no not ew its aw"

"I know but ew"

"You're ew ugly"

"You've gotta stop calling me ugly"

"You're right,you're hideous " I smiled "I forgot"

Today was the last day until it was time to leave for our trip. I made a list the night before to make sure we had all that we needed.

-blankets
-food
-snacks
-medicine
-pillows
- condoms ;) xoxo,harry

"Harry did you write anything else on the list?" I asked knowing the obvious answer.

"Nope" he replied kissing my forehead before walking away.

I've been praying that this trip goes right for the past few days. Knowing Harry this roadtrip of ours could go down the drain,I mean who knows,we could end up stranded in a desert somewhere in Arizona or lost in Nebraska. As long as we made it to New York in one piece and safe then I'd be okay.

We finally had everything checked off the list except Harry's one last suggestion. He claims that it just appears out of nowhere. The only thing that would appear out of nowhere is my foot down his throat.

One last thing before we get ready to leave is that Liam has no idea that I'm bringing Harry along with me. It's usually us too but now that Harry's coming along I don't think my bean of a brother will enjoy this.

Ugh men. I should just be gay tbh.

+++

"What's this?" Harry asked noticing the dinner I had set up.

"A practice dinner for when you go meet my parents". I spoke sitting down "I'll be my family and you'll be you"

"Why can't I be you"

"Because that makes no sense to me be if I'm right here"

"But you're being your family and your family isn't here so that's makes no sense either"

"Fuck off Harry" I smiled before sitting down. "My dad is a real sports guy so talk about how much you like Green Bay Packers and my mom favorite thing is manners"

"Manners?" He scoffed "I have manners already"

"Sure you do"

"You calling me a liar?"

"I ain't calling a truther"

"What about Liam what does he like?"

"All sorts of things,but only focus on my parents not Liam"

"Okay,okay but what if you say daddy can you pass the salt but me and your dad reach for it then what?"

Oh brother.

"You don't reach for it,you're not my dad"

"You weren't saying that just a few days ago"

Oh my god.

"I swear if you do or say something dirty I'll fight you"

"Hey,I'm a good guy but I don't know about Henry"

"Henry?"

"Yes Henry aka my dick"

And with that this "practice dinner" was over.

"Goodnight" I said getting up.

"Wait no! C'mon it wasn't me it was my dick" Harry called as I walked away.

_____________

Finally I'm finshed with this chapter vote & comment pls}love you hoes♡