The Scarcrow

Finally I was feeling better. Blaine gave me the clear to come back to work. He was still curious about my dream but I said nothing. He didn't need to know, at least not yet.

I was sitting at my desk sipping my coffee. Isabelle came over talking to me, she scolded me for not calling her while I was sick. I knew calling her would be a bad idea since I was at Blaine's. I just said I was fine and was able to take are of myself. She was forced to stop talking to me because she had a meeting.

I was reading a magazine when a guy cleared his throat making me look up. He had blonde hair in a small ponytail and the biggest lips I've ever seen, he kinda reminded me of a fish.
"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah,Hi ,I'm Sam Evans. I have a meeting with Mr.Anderson." He said.

"I don't see a meeting today but I can go check with him." I said looking at the calendar.

"Oh ok, yeah thanks." He said nodding.

I gave a smiled standing up and walking to Blaine's office. I got their knocking and popping my head in, "there's a Sam Evans to see you but there's no marked appointment with his name today." I said.

"Thanks for knocking. And Sam Evans..." Blaine drawled out looking in his papers. "The idiot needs a brain he's marked for next week. Fine just send him in." Blaine sighed rolling his eyes.

I nodded walking back to Sam and giving him the move to follow me. He got the gesture and followed me to Blaine's office.

I opened the door for him and he walked into the cool office, "Hummel stay, Evans come." Blaine commanded. I closed the door and stayed right by it. Sam went further in to the front of Blaine's desk.

"I hope what you came for is a brain because you clearly don't have one. Your appointment is next week Mr.Evans." Blaine scolded him.

"Oh... I'm so sorry Mr.Anderson I thought we said today." Sam said scared.

I knew how he felt Blaine was very intimidating. Also scary, he became so much less after I decided to sleep with him. This is where you could see the full Tin man in action.

"Your lucky I'm free now. Now I check your references and profile, everything looks good. You have good reviews and a good body for the spring collection so I think we can use you. What makes you think you can work this." Blaine said leaning back in his chair.

"Well, sir.. I love to model, I'm good at it. I think I'm be a great fresh face to Vogue." Sam said slowly gaining confidence.

"Well I don't think so. There's a thousand of good looking guys I could use why use you?" Blaine said with a cold expression.

"I...well... Um..." Sam stuttered trying to find words.

"He's different." I spoke up, hoping to save Sam.

"How?" Blaine asked looking to me

"We constantly use the same models, a change would be good and I think Sam could do it." I said confidently.

Blaine nodded sitting back looking over a document. He looked back to Sam and the document. "Fine. One shot ,that's it. Screw it up your out of here." Blaine said.

Sam smiled, "thank you so much! I promise you won't be sorry."

"Get out." Blaine said annoyed.

He walked out smiling at me. "Hummel wait." Blaine said.

"Yes." I said closing the door after Sam left.

"You think that was smart?" He asked.

"Yes." I simply said.

Blaine shrugged and nodded. "You feel ok?"

"Yes, dad can I leave now." I said crossing my arms.

"Smartass, yes go." Blaine said.

I gave a snarky smiled and walked out back go my desk. Sam stood their waiting for me. I spotted him and smiled returning to my seat, "Hello, do you need something?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to say thank you. I don't think I would of landed that gig without you." He smiled.

"It's not a problem, I stick to my work. I know you'll be good." I smiled back.

"It means a lot." Sam smiled again.

"Please, don't mention it. Also try not to listen to Mr.Anderson. You do have a brain, It just had a little malfunction today." I smiled back hoping to make him feel better.

He gave a laugh, "I get it all the time, I'm dyslexic so it's fine."

I smiled once again, "I'm Kurt by the way, if you need anything come by and let me know. I'll most likely be here."

"Thanks Kurt. See you later." He smiled walking out.

"Take care." I said, waving as he left the building.

I didn't think Sam was stupid. It could have been nerves or anxiety that made him come early and I could understand that.

In a way... He's almost like the Scarecrow.

Will he find a brain?

A/N
No joke this took me 5 hours I blame Fuller House and Baby Daddy. Thanks Netflix.
Also that's a map of the office in case anyone was confused ,that's how I Imagine it so yeah.
Stay Strange
Mia🦄