Graduation Party

Clare's P.O.V.
"Hey Clare, you coming to the party tonight?" My best and only friend Jess asks me over the phone.
"No I don't think so Jess its not my thing, and besides why would they hold a graduation party the night before?" I reply hoping to get back to my book that she interrupted, but sadly that doesn't happen.
"Come on Clare, I know a secrete of yours that I know you will just die if it slips out." She said with an evil laugh.
"Jess, you wouldn't." I say fully ready to do anything. Only one person knows my deepest darkest secrete and that's Jess. She swore to never tell another soul as long as she lives.
"Oh I would, unless someone was there to stop me and have fun."
"No, not happening, but your not telling anyone, not even he who shall not be named."
"Come on just this once. I mean you have liked him sense freshman year and you don't have to see him after tomorrow please, Clare, please for me?" I knew she was pulling her puppy eyes even threw the phone.
"Fine but just this once and if I ever come back don't even try to get me to a bar deal?"
"DEAL!" She screamed into the phone. "Be there in ten. Bye."
Peter's P.O.V.
"Hey man, you will not believe what I just heard coming from my sister's room?" My beta Joe, who is also my best friend, tells me when we meet up at the pack house.
"What?!" I ask a little fuming because of what my parents had just told me.
"Dude what got into you?" He asks a little scared and showing submission.
I just realized that I found my alpha voice just now which means that until I can control it, I can't go to any social events, great, just great.
"Hey man I'm sorry, but it looks like I won't be able to go 'cause I just found my alpha voice."
"Alright man that's okay I was just going to say that Jess got that Clare girl to go tonight. To bad you can't go now 'cause that would have been a great way to end high school besides getting drunk."
"Yea, it would have been." I say, but why do I feel like I am missing out on watching that girl in joy a night of peace.